How to Install Tidal Kodi Add-On
If you want high-quality music, you need to use the Tidal platform. On the Tidal platform, you can listen to more than 90 million songs on HiFi. You can access the Tidal platform as an add-on in the Kodi app. You can install the Tidal add-on from the official Kodi repository.
Recently, the Tidal add-on was removed from the Kodi repository. In that case, you need to enable Unknown Sources on Kodi and install the add-on using the third-party repository.
How to Install Tidal on Kodi
1. First, launch the Kodi app on your device.
2. Select the Add-ons option from the left pane.
3. Then, click on the Package Installer icon from the top left corner.
4. From the menu, select the Install from repository option.
5. Click on the Kodi add-on repository option on the next page.
6. Choose the Music add-ons option from the list of categories.
7. After this process, scroll down and select the Tidal add-on.
8. Now, click on the Install button on the next screen.
9. When the installation is done, you will get the pop-up on the right corner of the screen.
10. Open the Tidal add-on.
11. Click the Login button and sign in with your Tidal account.
12. Now, you can access all the 90 million on Kodi.
How to Install Tidal Add-on Using Third-Party Repository
If you can’t find the Tidal add-on on the Kodi repository, you can use this method. The Fusion repository is offering the Tidal add-on. Using the third-party repository, you can get the Tidal add-on.
1. Open the Settings menu on Kodi and go to the File Manager menu.
2. Click the Add Source button and tap the <None> button.
3. Enter the Fusion repository URL (http://fusion.tvaddons.co) and name the repository as Fusion.
4. Now, go to the Add-ons menu and choose Install from zip file.
5. Select the kodi-repos>english>repository.arneson.x.x.x.zip file and add the repository to Kodi.
6. Now, choose the Install from repository and choose the Tidal add-on.
7. If you can’t find the add-on, open the Music Add-ons folder and search for TIDAL.
8. Select the add-on and tap the Install button.
9. Then, open the add-on and listen to all the songs & podcasts.
There are two plans available in Tidal. You can buy any of the subscriptions to get ad-free and high-quality streaming.
|Plans||HiFi price||HiFi Plus price|
|Individual||£9.99 per month||£19.99 per month|
|Family – 6 accounts||£14.99 per month||£29.99 per month|
|Student – 50%||£4.99 per month||£9.99 per month|
You can buy the subscription from the Tidal website. If you want, you can use the Tidal platform for free with ads.
Best Alternative for Tidal
If the Tidal add-on is not working for you, you can choose any one of the alternatives mentioned below.
YouTube Music on the Kodi add-on can be installed from the Maverick repository. On the YouTube Music platform, you can listen to plenty of songs and podcasts. This includes all the official songs, albums, playlists, remixes, and more for the users. You can get the Tidal Kodi music service for free and enjoy streaming.
SoundCloud is a popular music streaming service which offers millions of emerging artists. It allows you to create playlists for any occasion and offers suggestion tracks based on your listening habits. Get SoundCloud on Kodi and start listening to your favorite songs.
Spotify gives you millions of songs from various films, albums, and original podcasts. You can search for your favorite song or artist by typing a lyric. It allows you to subscribe to your favorite podcasts and also bookmark individual podcasts into playlists. You can install the Spotify Kodi add-on using Marcelveldt Repository.
Frequently Asked Question
You can cancel your Tidal subscription using the official website or the app.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Shipt Free Trial: Free Delivery Membership for Up to 3 Years
- Expedite TV IPTV: Watch 6500+ Channels & 15000 VOD at $9.50/month
- How to Stream SoundCloud on Apple TV
- How to Download and Stream IPTV on TCL Smart TV
- How to Build Trust in Your Distributed Team: 5 Tips for Effective Management
- Excellent Cloud File Manager in 2023
- How to Install and Use Indigo Kodi Addon
- How to Get Stremio on Roku / Roku TV
- 100+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URL & File [Updated – March 2023]
- How to Design a Catchy Digital Character