- The Lime Player app is available for all Android-based devices.
- You can install the app using its APK file.
Do you need a reliable streaming app that is available for free? Well, I have been in search of the same for the past five months. On my Android smartphone, I have installed more than 50 free streaming apps and tested them reliably. Along with that, I have also looked into other parameters like content availability, buffering time, update frequency, and more. A handful of apps passed and one notable mention is the Lime Player app.
Lime Player is a reputed free streaming app that is available on most of the APK platforms. If you want to test the app on your smart devices, this article will be a great help for you. I covered installation guides for smartphones, TVs, and Firesticks. Install the app on your device and test it for yourself.
How to Install Lime Player on Android
Using the below steps, you can get the Lime Player app on your Android smartphone and tablet.
Note: When I tested the app, the Lime Player was available on the Play Store. But as of this writing, the app has been removed from the Play Store. So, I have given the APK installation steps.
1. On your Android smartphone or tablet, go to the Settings menu.
2. Open the Apps section and choose the Google Chrome browser.
3. Select Install Unknown Apps and turn on the toggle.
4. Then, launch the Chrome browser and enter the Lime Player APK link (https://bit.ly/3FkKqJx).
5. The APK file will be downloaded. Go to the Downloads folder and install the app.
6. Then, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Choose your favorite content and watch it on your smartphone or tablet.
How to Install Lime Player on Android TV
1. On your PC, download the LimePlayer APK file using the link (https://bit.ly/3FkKqJx).
2. Then, copy-paste the APK file to a USB drive. Insert the USB drive into your Android TV.
3. On your Android TV, install the File Commander Manager & Vault app from the Play Store.
4. After that, go to Settings → Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions → Install Unknown Apps → Enable the Toggle for File Commander app.
5. Then, open the File Commander Manager & Vault app and access the USB drive.
6. Choose the Lime Player APK file and install it on your TV.
7. After the installation, open the app and watch all the video content for free.
How to Sideload Lime Player on Firestick
For Firestick and Fire TVs, you have to use the Downloader app to get the Lime Player.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Then, enable the Install Unknown Apps toggle for the Downloader app. To do so, go to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Choose Downloader → Turn on.
3. Now, open the Downloader app and enter the Lime Player APK URL (https://bit.ly/3FkKqJx).
4. Click the Go button to get the APK file.
5. Then, click the Install button to get the app.
6. Tap the Open button to launch the app on your Firestick.
7. Watch all the movies and series for free.
How to Install Lime Player on PC
Lime Player is not available for Windows and Mac PCs. To get the app, you need to use the BlueStacks emulator.
1. Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC from the website.
2. Open the Bluestacks application and press Ctrl + Shift + K. This will open the Install APK window.
3. Choose the LimePlayer APK file and install it on your PC.
4. Open the app and stream all the video content for free.
No, LimePlayer is not a legal platform. The video content available in the app doesn’t have any copyright claims. So, I suggest you use NordVPN to stay away from privacy threats.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Chromecast SoundCloud Music to TV
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install NOW TV on Chromecast with Google TV
- How to Play GTA Vice City on Netflix
- Scary Skins For CS2 Players
- How to Install Vudu on Samsung Smart TV
- How Do Window Cleaning Robots Work?
- How to Update Sharp Smart TV Firmware [All Models]
- How to Watch Facebook Live Videos on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch Freeview on Firestick