Hulu is a video streaming application that hosts an extensive library of movies, kids videos, Hulu original, current & past season episodes, hit shows and more. With Hulu, you can also watch 50+ live TV channels by purchasing the live TV subscription package which costs $44.99 per month. It will cover channels on different categories including sports, news, entertainment and more. It also gives 50hrs of cloud storage to record your favourite episodes and movies. In this article, we will show how to install and setup Hulu on Roku streaming devices.
Hulu Supported Roku Devices:
- Roku 3
- Roku TV
- Roku Streaming Sticks (3600 & higher)
- Roku Express
- Roku Express +
- 4K Roku TV
- Roku Premiere
- Roku Premiere +
- Roku 4
- Roku Ultra
Related: Best Roku Channels 
How to Install Hulu on Roku
Hulu is an official channel and can be downloaded from the Roku store.
#1: Launch your Roku device and go to Streaming Channels.
#2: Use the search bar to type and search for Hulu App.
#3: Select the Hulu Channel and click the Add Channel button.
#4: Wait for Hulu Channel to install on your Roku.
#5: After installation, get back to the home screen and launch the app.
How to Setup Hulu Channel on Roku
#1: Launch the Hulu app.
#2: On the main screen of the Hulu app, select the Premium package that you want to purchase.
Note: To watch live TV, you need to purchase the package named Hulu + Live TV.
#3: After selecting the plan, tap Continue.
#4: Again tap Continue.
#5: Enter the required details and password.
#6: Tap I Agree.
#7: Enter your Roku PIN to finish the subscription process.
(NOTE: If you already purchased Hulu, just enter your login details and start the media contents.)
Related: How to watch Hulu on Firestick 
These are the steps required to install and setup this streaming channel on your device. If you’re a new user, they will give 7-day free trial to test out the features. You can upgrade your DVR storage to 200hrs by paying just $9.99/mo.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV
- How to Find Your Archived Messages on Messenger
- How to Cancel Your HBO Max Subscription [Easy Guide]
- How to Install Vudu on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Keep Track of All Your Usernames and Passwords
- How to Watch MeTV on Roku [Possible Ways]
- How to Install Elementum Kodi Addon
- The Challenges of Finding Top Talents in IT
- The Importance of Video Subtitles: 5 Reasons Why Subtitles Improve Videos
- Factors That Will Help Choose A Reliable And Safe Platform For Playing Slots