How to Install and Activate Movies Anywhere on Roku
Movies Anywhere is a cloud-based movie streaming service that lets you sync and access all your digitally purchased movies in one place. The Movies Anywhere app is compatible with different streaming devices, such as Firestick, Apple TV, Roku, etc. If you are a Roku user, you can easily install the Movies Anywhere app from the Roku Channel Store. Alternatively, you can mirror the smartphone screen on Roku to stream Movies Anywhere videos.
Movies Anywhere: Compatible Roku Models
|Roku® Streaming Stick®||3600X|
|4K Roku TV||6000X &7000X|
How to Download Movies Anywhere on Roku
1. Open the home screen by pressing the HOME button on your Roku remote.
2. Scroll down and select Streaming Channels on the home screen.
3. Next, Click the Search Channels option.
4. Type Movies Anywhere in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Tap the Movies Anywhere channel from the search suggestions list.
6. Click the +Add channel option to download the app.
How to Add Movies Anywhere from Roku Website
You can also Install Movies Anywhere on Roku from Roku’s Official Website.
1. Go to the Roku Channel Store website from a browser on your PC.
2. Click Sign in and log in to your Roku account.
3. After signing in, enter Movies Anywhere in the search box and search for the app.
4. Click the Details button displayed below the Movies Anywhere app.
5. On the next screen, hit +Add Channel to download the app on Roku.
6. Now, the Movies Anywhere app will be added to your Roku device within 24 hours. To add the application immediately, update your Roku.
How to Activate Movies Anywhere on Roku
1. Launch the Movies Anywhere app after installation.
2. Select the Sign In button on the app interface.
3. Under Choose a Sign-In Method, you will find two options.
- Get Code.
- Sign In.
4. Based on the option you have selected, refer to the steps mentioned below.
- If you have selected this option, you will see an activation code on the Roku TV screen.
- Note down the code and visit the moviesanywhere.com/activate website from a browser on your PC.
- If prompted, sign in to your account.
- Type the code in the box and select the Activate button to activate the app.
- If you have chosen this option, type the mail ID and click Next.
- Then, enter the password of your account on the box and select the Next button to activate the app.
5. Once activated, play any content on the Movies Anywhere app and watch it on your Roku TV or Roku-connected TV.
How to Screen Mirror Movies Anywhere on Roku
You can also watch the Movies Anywhere videos on Roku by mirroring your smartphone screen. To do it, you need to enable Screen Mirroring on Roku if you are an Android user or enable AirPlay on Roku if you are an iOS user.
1. Connect your smartphone (Android or iOS) and the Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your smartphone, install the Movies Anywhere app from the Play Store or App Store and sign in to your account using the required credentials.
3. On your Android device, go to the Notification panel and hit the Cast icon. If you are an iOS user, navigate to the Control Center panel and select the Screen mirroring icon.
4. Select your Roku device from the list.
5. Now, the smartphone screen will be mirrored on your Roku TV or Roku-connected TV.
6. Open the Movies Anywhere app and play a movie to watch it on a big screen.
How to Connect a Digital Retailer Account to Movies Anywhere
1. Launch the Movies Anywhere app on Roku.
2. Tap the Profile icon displayed at the top.
3. Navigate to the Digital Retailers section and tap Manage.
4. On the next screen, you will see different digital retailers like Amazon Prime Video, Google Play, iTunes, and Vudu. Click the Connect button next to the Retailer you intend to link.
5. Finally, follow the on-screen instructions and link the digital retailer account to Movies Anywhere.
The Movies Anywhere app is free to download and use.
Yes. You can purchase your favorite movies on Movies Anywhere.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Live Stream MLB 2023 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Chromecast MLB 2023 on TV
- How to Watch MLB 2023 on LG Smart TV
- How to Cancel Acorns Subscription [App & Web]
- How to Chromecast 123Movies on Your TV
- How to Install and Stream Sky Go on Chromebook
- Best Ways to Change Tinder Location to Get More Matches
- How to Watch F1 2023 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch F1 on Firestick [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Watch NCAA March Madness on LG Smart TV