Get access to world-class training plans for your cycling exercises through Zwift. It is a popular fitness app that provides more than 200 live events every day. It is a subscription-based service that costs about $14.99 per month. This app allows you to stream thousands of workout programs and offers live & on-demand fitness videos. Let us see how to add and access Zwift on Roku.
Zwift lets you enjoy online rides and races daily. You can join the global community of Zwift and add more fun to your workouts. It helps you to chat with your workout colleagues and upload your workout pictures.
How to Stream Zwift on Roku
Zwift cannot be installed directly on your Roku device. But with the help of a screen mirroring option, you can easily play Zwift videos.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
- Connect the Roku device to the HDMI port of your smart TV.
- On the home screen of your Roku, head over to the Settings menu.
- Pick the System option and tap-on Screen mirroring mode.
- Select the Prompt option in the list to enable screen mirroring.
Cast Zwift on Roku using Android
Now, you have to turn-on cast option on your Android device to stream Zwift on Roku.
1. Connect your Android and Roku devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Go to the Settings app on your Android device.
3. Navigate to the Cast menu and turn-on it.
4. Pick your Roku device from the list and grant permission on Roku.
5. Now, open the Google Play Store on your Android.
6. Download and install the Zwift app from Play Store.
7. Launch the installed app and configure with your login credentials.
8. Finally, play the Zwift video that you want and it will mirror on the TV.
Cast Zwift on Roku using Windows
You can even use your Windows 10 PC to cast Zwift video on Roku.
1. Your Roku and Windows must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Press the Windows + P buttons simultaneously on your keyboard.
3. Select the Connect to a wireless display option in the side-menu.
4. Choose the Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Grant permission on Roku to mirror your Windows screen.
7. Now, visit the Zwift site on your Windows and then download the app.
8. After the installation, launch the Zwift app and play the video that you want.
Related Guide: How to Watch Zwift for Firestick
Zwift helps you to reach your fitness goals with guidance from world-class trainers and plans. You are allowed to pick your favorite virtual worlds for rides and races. It gives access to the exclusive Zwift badges, leaderboard, challenges, workout mode, and many more.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Live NetTV Apk – Installation Guide for Android Mobiles/Tablets
- How to Install Dofu Sports Live Stream on Firestick
- How to Install and Stream IPTV on JVC Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch ITV Kodi Addon
- How to Install and Activate BBC iPlayer on Roku
- 13 Best IPTV Players for Windows PC 
- How to Install and Setup IPTV on Philips Smart TV
- How to Watch Cinema HD on Roku [2 Ways]
- How to Chromecast Crave on Your TV
- How to Install and Stream Sky Go on Chromebook