- You can install the ESPN app on your Samsung Smart TV to watch all the LaLiga matches.
- Buy the ESPN+ subscription and activate the app to live stream the LaLiga matches.
You can watch all the LaLiga live matches with the LaLiga Plus subscription. However, the La Liga Plus is not available in the USA. So, to stream the LaLiga matches from the USA on your Samsung Smart TV, you need to install the ESPN app. Matchday 26 will start on 23rd February 2024.
You can install the ESPN app on your Samsung Smart TV from the Smart Hub Store. Buy any of the ESPN+ subscriptions before installing the app. It costs $10.99 per month or $109.99 per year. You can buy the subscription from the ESPN website using the Web Browser on Samsung TV.
How to Stream LaLiga on Samsung Smart TV
If you have the ESPN app on your TV, check the next section to get the date and timings of the game.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
1. Click the Apps option on the Samsung Smart TV.
2. Navigate to the Search option and search for the ESPN app.
3. Choose the ESPN app from the search results.
4. Tap the Install button to get the app on your TV.
5. After the installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
6. Now, you need to activate the ESPN app. Go to Settings → Account Information → Click ESPN Account Log In.
7. You will get the activation code. Go to the ESPN activation website (espn.com/activate) on your PC or smartphone.
8. Enter the code and click the Continue button.
9. Now, verify your ESPN credentials to complete the activation.
10. After the activation, you can stream all the Premier League matches on your Samsung Smart TV.
LaLiga Schedule for Matchday 26
|Real Socidad vs Villarreal
|Granada vs Valencia
|Barcelona vs Getafe
|Alaves vs Mallorca
|Almeria vs Atletico de Madrid
|Cadiz vs Celta Vigo
|Real Betis vs Athletic Club
|Las Palmas vs Osasuna
|Real Madrid vs Sevilla
|Girona vs Rayo Vallecano
How to Watch LaLiga on Samsung Smart TV in Other Countries
The live TV and cable TV providers that offer will vary based on country. So, you can’t use the ESPN app in every country to stream La Liga matches. Check out the list of TV providers that offer La Liga matches in different countries.
|Viaplay and LaLiga TV
|Voot, MTV, and Sports18
|ESPN and Star+
To check the full list of countries, you can check the LaLiga website.
No, LaLiga is not available on the Samsung TV Plus. You need to get the ESPN app to stream the matches.
Yes, you can install the LaLigaSportstv app on your Samsung Smart TV. But, the app is available only in European countries.
To live stream LaLiga matches without cable, you can install any of the ESPN-offering live TV apps like Sling TV, fuboTV, Hulu, or YouTube TV on your Samsung Smart TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.