- You can use the NBC, Peacock TV, and the USA Network app on your Samsung TV to watch all the Premier League games.
- You can install all the three apps from the Smart Hub.
If you want to watch all the Premier League 2023-24 games on your Samsung Smart TV, you need to use the USA Network, Peacock TV, and the NBC app. All three apps are available on the Samsung Smart TV’s Smart Hub Store. You can install any of those apps and watch the Premier League matches.
There are 10 matches scheduled for the Matchday 6. To stream all the matches, you must use the Peacock TV, USA Network, or NBC app on your Samsung Smart TV. Check the schedule for Matchday 6 below and get the specified app.
How to Stream Premier League on Samsung Smart TV
If you have already installed the USA Network, Peacock TV, or NBC app, skip to the next section. If not, follow the below steps to install the app.
1. On your Samsung Smart TV, go to the Apps menu.
2. Now, click the Search icon to get the on-screen keyboard.
3. Search for the USA Network app. You can also search for Peacock TV or the NBC app.
4. Select the specified app from the list. On the next screen, tap the Install button to get the app.
5. After the installation, tap the Open button to launch the app on your Samsung TV.
6. Now, you need to activate the app on your TV.
Activate NBC or USA Network:
Activate Peacock TV:
7. Enter the specified code in the box and click the Continue button.
8. For verification, you need to sign in with your account. Once it is verified, you can access the live matches.
Premier League 2023/24 Matchday 6 Schedule
Check the schedule and set an alarm on your smartphone to live stream the matches.
|23rd September 2023||Manchester City vs Nottingham Forest|
Crystal Palace vs Fulham
Luton Town vs Wolverhampton
Brentford vs Everton
Burnley vs Manchester United
|24th September 2023||Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur|
Chelsea vs Aston Villa
Liverpool vs West Ham United
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bournemouth
Sheffield United vs Newcastle United
How to Watch Premier League on Samsung TV from Different Countries
Based on country, the TV provider for the Premier League will vary. We have listed some of the popular countries along with the TV provider. You can check the full list here.
|Argentina||ESPN and Star+|
|Brazil||ESPN and Star+|
|China||CCTV, CMG, Migu, and iQIYI|
|UK||Sky Sports, TNT, BBC, Prime Video, talkSport|
|India||Disney+ Hotstar and Star Sports|
If you want to stream the Premier League matches without using cable, you can use the Peacock TV app on your Samsung TV.
No, there is no free live TV provider to watch the Premier League games. However, you can use the live TV’s free trial to stream the matches for free for a specific period of time.
No, it is not listed on the Samsung TV Plus channel list.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Clear Cache on Android Devices [All Possible Ways]
- How to Access Microsoft Teams on Apple TV
- How to Watch YouTube Videos on Amazon Fire Tablet
- Crystal IPTV: Stream 120,000+ TV Channels and 15,4000 VODs at €9
- 4 Ways to Know If Someone Blocked You On WhatsApp
- How to Get 14-Day Free Trial on Ancestry
- How to Install and Stream Viki on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Connect Hisense Smart TV to WiFi Without Remote
- How to Setup & Use Emby on Linux
- IPTV Player Latino: Stream 140+ Live TV Channels for Free