- To Install NBC on Samsung TV: Hit the Smart Hub button → Select Apps → Search for NBC → Click Install.
- To Activate NBC on Samsung TV: Open NBC→ Tap Sign-in → Note the code → Visit NBC activation website → Enter activation code → Click Continue → Choose TV provider → Log In → Stream NBC on TV.
- To Stream NBC on Samsung TV Using Browser: Select Internet tile → Type NBC website URL → Log in → Start streaming NBC content.
- You can also cast or AirPlay the NBC content on your TV from the Android Phone or iPhone.
NBC is the best streaming application that includes content from popular channels, such as Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, and more. Due to its extensive video library, I installed the NBC app from the Smart Hub on my Samsung TV. In addition to entertainment videos, you can stream sports content using the NBC app on Samsung TV. Apart from direct installation, you can also cast or AirPlay the NBC content on the TV from your Smartphone.
Certain live TV streaming apps also offer the NBC channel in their channel list. You can also install those live TV streaming apps on Samsung TV to stream the NBC content. In this article, I have discussed all the possible ways to watch NBC content on your Samsung TV.
How to Download NBC on Samsung TV
You can access the NBC app for free by creating an NBC universal profile on the official website. Moreover, if you are a subscriber to any of the TV providers that offer the NBC channel, you can use your TV provider’s credentials to stream content on the app.
1. Turn on the Samsung TV and connect it to a WIFI.
2. Press Smart Hub on the TV remote.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Select the Apps tile at the bottom of the home screen.
4. Search for NBC in the search bar.
5. After finding the app, pick the app and click Install to download the application on your Samsung TV.
How to Activate NBC on Samsung Smart TV
You need to activate the NBC app to stream the NBC content on your TV.
1. Open the NBC app on your TV.
2. Tap the Sign-in button that appears on the screen.
3. You will see the NBC activation code on the TV screen.
4. Visit the NBC activation website [https://www.nbc.com/nbcuniversalfamily/activate?brand=nbc] on your smartphone or PC browser.
5. Now, enter the NBC activation code in the box and click Continue.
6. Choose your TV provider and then log in with your TV Provider’s login credentials.
7. Finally, refresh the app on your TV and stream the content on a big screen.
How to Watch NBC on Samsung Smart TV Using Browser
If you feel that downloading the NBC app consumes more of your TV space, visit the official website of NBC using the Internet browser on TV.
1. Press the Home button on the Samsung remote to go to the home screen.
2. Tap the Internet tile at the bottom of the home screen to open the browser.
3. On the search bar of the browser, type in the web address of NBC: https://www.nbc.com/sign-in
4. Now, log in to your NBC account.
5. After logging in, stream the NBC shows on your TV.
How to Cast NBC on Samsung Smart TV from Android Phone
1. Download the NBC app from the Play Store on your Android phone.
2. Connect the Samsung TV to the WIFI network, same as your Android Phone.
3. Launch the NBC app on your smartphone and log in.
4. Hit the Cast icon at the top.
5. Choose your Samsung TV to cast the app.
6. After doing so, you can see the NBC app on your TV. Play your desired content on the NBC mobile app and watch it on your TV.
How to AirPlay NBC on Samsung TV from iPhone
1. Install the NBC app from the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Connect the iPhone and the TV to the same WIFI network.
3. Turn on AirPlay on Samsung TV. To do it, make use of the steps below.
Go to Settings → General → Apple AirPlay Settings → Enable AirPlay
4. Launch the NBC app on your iPhone and tap the AirPlay icon on the app screen.
5. Choose your Samsung TV from the suggestions shown below. Now, the application screen will be displayed on your Samsung TV.
6. Play any content on the NBC mobile application and enjoy streaming it on your TV.
How to Watch NBC on Samsung TV Without Cable
Several live TV streaming apps offer the NBC channel. You can subscribe to any of these services to stream the NBC content.
|Subscription Starting Price
|Sling TV on Samsung TV
|fubo TV on Samsung TV
|DirecTV Stream on Samsung TV
|YouTube TV on Samsung TV
|Hulu on Samsung TV
How to Fix NBC App Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
You may also face issues like app crashing, app not loading, etc., while watching the NBC content on Samsung TVs. In such cases, try out the troubleshooting steps below to fix the NBC app not working issue on TV.
|App not Loading/ buffering issue on Samsung Smart TVs
|◘ Force stop NBC and relaunch the app
◘Update the app on Samsung TV
◘Check server status of NBC
|Audio Sync issues/ Unresponsive NBC app
|◘Check the compatibility of the TV with the app
◘Restart Samsung TV
◘Sign out and sign in to the NBC account
|NBC app not opening/closing automatically
|◘Update NBC on TV
◘Clear the app cache files on Samsung TV
◘Factory reset Samsung TV
Yes, the NBC app is available for Samsung TVs.
NBC News is available on channel 1035 or channel 1036.
Yes, NBC is free to watch with the NBCUniversal profile account.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.