- The CW App is unavailable in the Smart Hub of Samsung Smart TV.
- You can stream the CW content on Samsung TV by navigating to the CW website using the browser.
The CW is the home for free movies and series. But, if you are a Samsung Smart TV, this is not good news for you. As mentioned on the CW website, the CW app is not available for Samsung Smart TVs. Being a Samsung TV user, it is so disappointing for me. So, I researched alternate ways to access the CW app on your TV. Luckily, I found two ways.
If you are a Samsung TV user and want the CW app, this guide will help. Here, I have mentioned all the possible ways to access the CW app on Samsung Smart TV.
How to Watch The CW on Samsung Smart TV [Internet Browser]
1. Turn On the Samsung Smart TV and connect it to WiFi.
2. Hit the Home button on your TV remote and click the Internet tile.
3. Enter the CW website (cwtv.com) on the address bar and go to the website.
4. On the top, you will get trending movies and series.
5. Choose any video title and play it on your TV.
6. On the top, you can filter video content from Series, Movies, and Sports. Choose a category and stream the video title.
7. If you want to search for a specific video title on the CW website, click the Search icon and search for the title.
How to Cast The CW App on Samsung Smart TV [Android Phone & iPhone]
Most Samsung TVs have in-built cast support. Connect a Chromecast device to your Samsung Smart TV if your TV doesn’t support casting.
1. Connect your Smartphone and TV to the same WiFi Network.
3. Launch the app and Sign In to your account.
4. Click the Cast icon at the top right corner.
5. On the pop-up menu, tap your Samsung TV device name to mirror the smartphone screen.
6. Once the connection is successful, play any video on “The CW” and watch it on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Fix The CW Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
If you cannot access the CW website or if you find any difficulty in casting the CW content on your TV, refer to the fixes below.
- Connect the Samsung TV to a stable WiFi and try again.
- Reboot the Samsung TV.
- Clear the browser cache on Samsung TV.
- If you find any issues in casting, check whether the casting device (Smartphone) and TV are under the same WiFi. Then, update the CW app on the casting device.
- Still, if the problem continues, update Samsung TV to the latest version and try again.
- The CW app or website can only be accessed in the USA. If you are not in the USA, use any powerful VPN like NordVPN to bypass the geo-restriction.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch all the movies and series on The CW for free without any subscription.
By installing the Hulu app on Samsung TV, you can stream the CW channel without a TV Provider.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Stream Viaplay Kodi Addon
- How to Install and Use Google Meet on Amazon Fire Tablet
- How to Reset Element Smart TV [All Models]
- How to Know Who Viewed My Whatsapp Profile (Android & iPhone)
- 600+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URLs [Updated December 2023]
- How to Reboot or Restart Chromecast [Two Ways]
- How to Watch YouTube Videos on Kodi [YouTube Kodi Addon]
- Sportzfy TV APK: Installation Guide for Android and Firestick
- How to Delete Apps on Hisense Smart TV
- How To Use Enterprise Search Tools To Improve Productivity