- The Udemy app is unavailable for Android TV. You need to use an Android TV web browser to stream its content. Or, you can cast/sideload the app to your TV.
- Web browser: Open web browser on Android TV → Visit the Udemy site → Log in → Play your courses.
- Chromecast Udemy: Get Udemy on Android Phone → Log in → Play video → Tap the Cast icon on the app → Select your Android TV.
- Sideload Udemy: Install Downloader → Enable Install Unknown Apps → Launch Downloader → Type Udemy URL (bit.ly/45Ned8W) → Install the app.
The Udemy app is available on the Play Store but does not support Android TV. Nevertheless, you can access this learning service using a web browser on Android TV.
Udemy is a global learning platform that offers free and paid courses from different categories. If you want, you can purchase any particular course and learn new things.
In this guide, you are going to learn how to use the Udemy website on your Android TV. In addition to this, we have also included how to cast and sideload the Udemy app.
How to Stream Udemy on Android TV Using a Web Browser
1. Turn ON your Android TV and connect it to WiFi.
2. Launch a browser on your Android TV. Use our guide to get the best Android TV browser if you have none.
3. Visit the Udemy website (udemy.com) and log in with your Udemy account credentials.
4. Click the My Learning button to access the existing courses.
5. Select the Udemy course and play the video on your Android TV.
How to Cast Udemy on Android TV Using Smartphone
The Udemy app offers built-in Chromecast support. With that, you can easily cast the Udemy app on Android TV.
2. Launch the app and log in with your Udemy account details.
3. Now, connect your Android TV and smartphone to the same WiFi.
4. Go to My Courses on the Udemy app and play your preferred course.
5. Tap the Chromecast icon present on the top-right corner of the app interface.
6. Select your Android TV from the shown device list.
7. Playing course content will display on the Android TV screen after pairing.
How to Sideload Udemy on Android TV Using Firestick
You have to install the Downloader app on Android TV to sideload apps.
1. Connect your Android TV to stable WiFi once it is turned ON.
2. Navigate to the Google Play Store and install the Downloader app.
3. Now, open Settings on Android TV and click Device Preferences.
4. Tap Security and Restrictions in the pop-up screen.
5. Choose Unknown Sources and tap Install Unknown Apps.
6. Pick the Downloader app and switch ON the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. Launch the Downloader app and provide access to the required permissions.
8. Enter the Udemy Android TV APK link in the URL tab and select Go to install the APK.
APK link for Android TV: bit.ly/45Ned8W
9. Once the APK is downloaded, hit Install.
10. Launch the app and log in using your account details to stream your courses on Android TV.
Note: If you want to take notes of the course, you can directly take screenshots on your Android TV.
How to Install Udemy Kodi Addon on Android TV
Udemy is available as an addon in the SlyGuy’s repository. As the repository is a third-party one, enable Unknown Sources on Kodi and follow the below steps to get the Udemy addon.
1. Go to File Manager and click Add Source. Then, tap the None option.
2. Enter https://k.slyguy.xyz and hit OK.
3. Navigate back to the System Menu → Add-ons → Install from zip files.
4. Choose SlyGuy → Pick repository.slyguy.zip file.
5. Click on Install from the repository → Select SlyGuy repository.
6. Tap Video addons and pick Udemy.
7. Hit Install to download the Udemy addon.
8. Launch the Udemy addon and log in with your Udemy account credentials to watch the course videos.
- Offers an expansive library with thousands of topics.
- Customization and bookmark features are available for easy learning.
- Online video courses are available in over 65+ languages with subtitle support.
- It allows you to download courses for offline viewing.
- In-course quizzes are there to reinforce your learning.
- You can schedule your courses to revisit them.
Log in to the Udemy app/portal → Go to your Profile → Scroll down and select Subscription → Hit Cancel Trial to cancel the Udemy free trial. Cancel it before the trial ends to avoid charging.
If you can’t cast the Udemy app to your TV, check whether the smartphone and TV are connected to the same WiFi network. Then, update the Udemy app to fix the issue.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Can I Get a Free Trial on Peacock TV?
- How to Clear Cache on Android Devices [All Possible Ways]
- How to Access Microsoft Teams on Apple TV
- How to Watch YouTube Videos on Amazon Fire Tablet
- Crystal IPTV: Stream 120,000+ TV Channels and 15,4000 VODs at €9
- 4 Ways to Know If Someone Blocked You On WhatsApp
- How to Get 14-Day Free Trial on Ancestry
- How to Install and Stream Viki on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Connect Hisense Smart TV to WiFi Without Remote
- How to Setup & Use Emby on Linux