- You can watch the UEFA Champions League on Samsung Smart TV by installing the Paramount Plus app.
- Also, you can install a streaming service app with CBS and TUDN channels on Samsung Smart TV to stream the UEFA League matches.
The most awaited 2023-2024 UEFA Champions League has tremendously started with 32 teams. You can stream the ongoing UEFA Champions League matches on Samsung Smart TV using the Paramount Plus app. You can add the Paramount + app to Samsung Smart TV from its Smart Hub. Further, you can cast the UEFA League matches on your Samsung Smart TV from the Paramount + app on your Smartphone.
Apart from this, there are plenty of streaming services available with channels that live-telecast the UEFA Champions League, like CBS and TUDN. You can even use those services to stream these football matches on your Samsung TV. Matchday 5 of the UEFA Champions League is scheduled for the 28th, 29th & 30th of November 2023.
In this guide, we have covered all the available ways to watch the UEFA Champions League on Samsung Smart TV. Additionally, we have mentioned the ways to stream this league in different countries.
How to Stream UEFA Champions League on Samsung Smart TV via Paramount + App
1. Turn ON and connect your Samsung Smart TV to WiFi.
2. Navigate to the Samsung Smart TV’s home screen.
3. Click Apps and tap the Search icon.
4. Search and pick the Paramount Plus app from the suggested list.
5. Hit Install to add the app on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Activate Paramount + App on Samsung Smart TV
Once installed, activate the Paramount Plus app on your Samsung Smart TV to enjoy all the matches of the UEFA Champions League.
1. Open the Paramount+ app and click the Sign-in option.
2. You can view the two sign-in options On my TV and On the Web.
3. If you prefer to sign in directly on the app, you can pick On my TV and enter your Paramount+ subscription details.
4. If you have selected On the Web, then an Activation code will display on your TV screen. Go to the Paramount+ activation website and enter the code. Finally, sign in with your subscription details to activate it.
5. Once activated, you can start watching the UEFA Champions League on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Cast UEFA Champions League on Samsung Smart TV
Paramount+ app supports casting. If your Samsung Smart TV doesn’t have built-in Chromecast support, you have to connect a Chromecast device to your TV.
1. Connect your Samsung Smart TV and Smartphone to the same WiFi network
2. Launch the app and click on the Sign in option.
3. Provide your Paramount+ subscription account credentials.
4. Play the UEFA Champions League Live match and tap the Cast icon on the media playing screen.
5. Devices connected to the same WiFi will appear from which you pick your Samsung Smart TV or Chromecast-connected TV.
6. Once paired, the playing match will be cast on your TV screen.
How to Watch UEFA Champions League on Samsung Smart TV Without Cable
Other than Paramount+, there are channels like CBS and TUDN that stream the 23/24 UEFA Champions League. These channels are available in the channel lineup of several streaming services. DirecTV Stream and fuboTV offer both the CBS and TUDN channels, whereas Hulu + Live TV only provides CBS. Besides, YouTube TV has CBS in its Base plan and TUDN in its Spanish add-ons.
|Streaming Service||Plans & Pricing||Website Link|
|DirecTV Stream on Samsung Smart TV||Entertainment – $69.99/Month|
Choice – $84.99/Month
Ultimate – $114.99/Month
Premier – $159.99/Month
|fuboTV on Samsung Smart TV||Pro – $64.99/Month|
Elite – $74.99/Month
Premier – $84.99/Month
|Hulu on Samsung Smart TV||Hulu (With Ads) – $76.99/Month|
Hulu (No Ads) – $89.99/Month
|YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV||Base Plan – $72.99/Month||Visit Website|
How to Stream UEFA Champions League on Samsung Smart TV in Other Countries
The UEFA Champions League has different channel partners in each country to stream these matches. Some of the countries, along with their broadcasting channels, are tabulated below. You can use it to stream UEFA matches on your Samsung Smart TV.
|Country||Streaming TV Channel|
|Austria||ServusTV, Sky Austria, DAZN|
|Belgium||RTL, VTM, Proximus|
|United Kingdom||TNT Sports|
|Republic of Korea||SPO TV|
|Indonesia||SCTV, Champions TV|
UEFA Champions League 2023 Matchday 5 Schedule
|Lazio vs Celtic||Group E||Tuesday, 28th November 2023|
|Shakhtar Donetsk vs Antwerp||Group H||Tuesday, 28th November 2023|
|Galatasaray vs Manchester United||Group A||Wednesday, 29th November 2023|
|Sevilla vs PSV||Group B||Wednesday, 29th November 2023|
|Feyenoord vs Atletico de Madrid||Group E||Wednesday, 29th November 2023|
|Milan vs Borussia Dortmund||Group F||Wednesday, 29th November 2023|
|PSG vs Newcastle United||Group F||Wednesday, 29th November 2023|
|Manchester City vs RB Leipzig||Group G||Wednesday, 29th November 2023|
|BSC Young Boys vs Red Star Belgrade||Group G||Wednesday, 29th November 2023|
|Barcelona vs FC Porto||Group H||Wednesday, 29th November 2023|
|Bayern Munich vs FC Copenhagen||Group A||Thursday, 30th November 2023|
|Arsenal vs Lens||Group B||Thursday, 30th November 2023|
|Real Madrid vs Napoli||Group C||Thursday, 30th November 2023|
|Braga vs 1. FC Union Berlin||Group C||Thursday, 30th November 2023|
|Benfica vs Inter||Group D||Thursday, 30th November 2023|
|Real Sociedad vs RB Salzburg||Group D||Thursday, 30th November 2023|
You can use streaming services with free trials, like fuboTV, DirecTV Stream, Paramount +, etc., to stream UEFA matches on Samsung Smart TV for free.
This happens when you use an outdated device. Update your Samsung Smart TV to its latest version to stream UEFA live matches without lag.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch Freeview on Firestick
- Best Downloader Alternative Apps To Sideload Apps on Firestick & Android TV
- The NBA Goes Digital: How Basketball is Embracing Emerging Tech On and Off the Court
- How to Install and Watch TSN on Firestick
- How to Listen to SoundCloud on Roku [Possible Ways]
- Exploring the Charm of Danish 7 Kabale Solitaire
- Stylish Fonts and Their Impact on Social Media Presence
- How to Download and Setup Stremio on Android Device
- How to Add and Watch ITV Hub (ITVX) on Roku
- The Journey from Beta Testing to App Store Success