Are you searching for a better streaming app for your Samsung TV? Then, you must try Samsung TV Plus. Samsung TV Plus is the official Samsung TV streaming app to watch Live TV channels and on-demand content. You can get this app on your Samsung TV with a press of the TV remote button.
Samsung TV Plus is a free streaming service where you can watch Live TV channels and on-demand content with ads. It has all the essential features of a streaming app to enhance your streaming experience. You can get the Channel Guide support and info on the Live TV channels in this app.
In this article, you will learn more about the Samsung Plus, content availability, and the regions supported.
What is the Samsung TV Plus app?
Samsung TV Plus is an inbuilt app on Samsung TVs that acts as a streaming service on your TV device. Initial plans were to launch the app as a rental video service similar to VUDU, but it didn’t succeed. But after gathering the user data for a year, they reintroduced the app as a streaming service with ads.
The Samsung Plus is a streaming app that doesn’t need any type of sign-up or contract for streaming. You can sign in to your Samsung account to access the favorites on any device through this app. It also provides the Channel Info and a favorite option to add the channel to the favorites.
You can stream its content on your TV easily with ads. Since there are no subscription plans to this service, you can’t remove the ads while streaming. To access the app, you can find it on the Home screen Smart Hub launcher. Or you can find it in the Apps section of your TV.
Samsung TV plus Channels
Samsung TV Plus consists of over 200 channels in its service. The availability of the channels differs from region to region. You can get to watch News, Sports, Music, and other types of channels in the service. Some of the best channels to use TV Plus service to its fullest are
- CBS News
- USA Today
- Clarity 4K
- The Walking Dead Universe
- Fox Soul
- Court TV
- Wipe Out Xtra
- Deal or No Deal
- fubo Sports Network
- TNA Impact Wrestling
- BBC Food
- Hells Kitchen
- MTV Pluto TV
- beIN Sports Xtra
- ACC Digital Network
- Waypoint TV
- Wave News
- Action News Jax
- Grit Xtra
- TV Land Sitcoms
- The Design Network
- New KMovies
You can watch even more of your favorite channels from the list of channels available on the official website.
The streaming service supports every Samsung TV model that is released after 2016. You can also access the TV Plus service on your mobile and Tablet devices by downloading the app from the Play Store. With the newest improvement, the service has introduced the web version that is supported only in the US and Korea for now.
How to Access Samsung TV Plus on Samsung TV
1. Turn on the Samsung Smart TV and go to the Home screen.
2. Press the Samsung TV Plus button on the remote to launch the app. Or you can choose the app on the home screen to launch.
3. Look at the available Live TV channels and choose the channel to stream on your TV.
4. Select Channel Guide and browse the Favorite TV program to select for watching.
5. Go through the categories on the app and choose the content for streaming on your TV.
Until now, you can use the TV Plus service in 23 countries, and yet more are to be added in the future. Some of the supported countries are,
- United States
- United Kingdom
Yes. The Samsung TV Plus is completely free to stream the live TV channels. Since it is free to stream, it contains Ads.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Add and Activate TSN on Roku
- How to Install & Activate Disney Plus on Sony Smart TV
- FloSports Free Trial [Get 20% Discount]
- How to Stream Sportsnet on Roku [Four Ways]
- How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Phone
- How to Get BBC iPlayer on Apple TV
- How to Update Apps on LG Smart TV [2 Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Roku
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Firestick