- Install Pluto TV on Samsung TV: Turn On → Click Apps → Hit Search icon → Look for Pluto TV → Tap Install.
- Activate Pluto TV: Launch the app → Hit Sign In → Get the activation code → Go to the activation website → Enter the code → Hit Activate → Sign in to your account.
- Alternatively, you can cast or screen mirror the Pluto TV content on the TV from your smartphone.
Do you want to stream live TV channels on your Samsung TV for free? Then, install the Pluto TV app from the Smart Hub Store. In addition to live TV, this service offers more than 1000 movies and TV shows. As the app is free to stream, you will be interrupted by ads while streaming videos on Samsung TV. Make sure to create a Pluto TV account before installing the app on your Samsung TV.
As Pluto TV has built-in cast support, you can cast the app directly to the TV from your Android Phone. If you are using an iPhone, you need to perform the screen mirroring method to stream Pluto TV videos on your TV. This guide will walk you through the direct installation and activation of the Pluto TV app on your TV.
How to Install Pluto TV on Samsung Smart TV
1. Turn On your Samsung TV and navigate to Network Settings.
3. Then, go to the Home screen on your TV and select the Apps tile.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
4. Click the Search icon and type Pluto TV using the virtual keyboard.
5. Now, select the Pluto TV app from the list of searches.
6. Hit the Install button on the next page to download the app on your TV.
7. Once installed, launch the app for activation.
How to Activate Pluto TV on Samsung TV
1. Make sure your Samsung TV has a strong internet connection.
2. Launch the installed Pluto TV app on your TV.
3. Tap the Sign In option on the app.
4. Make a note of the Pluto TV activation code shown on the TV.
5. Using the browser on your PC, visit the Pluto TV activation website (my.pluto.tv/activate).
6. Type the code in the required field and tap Activate.
7. Sign In to your Pluto TV account using the necessary details.
8. Close and open the Pluto TV app on your TV.
9. Enjoy streaming your desired movies and TV series on a big screen.
How to Cast Pluto TV on Samsung TV from an Android Phone
It is possible to cast the Pluto TV content on your TV from an Android device. For the process, keep the Samsung Smart TV and Android device under the same WIFI. Next, install and launch the Pluto TV app on your Android phone. Play any movie or show on the app and hit the Cast icon on the media player screen. Finally, select your Samsung TV from the available devices. You can watch the selected video on the Samsung TV.
How to Screen Mirror Pluto TV on Samsung Smart TV from iPhone / iPad
You can’t AirPlay Pluto TV on your TV from an iPhone or iPad. However, you can screen mirror Pluto TV on the TV from iPhone or iPad. To do so, enable AirPlay on the Samsung Smart TV. Then, connect your Samsung Smart TV and iPhone or iPad to the same WiFi. Then, download the Pluto TV application on your iPhone or iPad and open the app. Now, open the Control Center on your iPhone or iPad and hit the Screen Mirroring icon. Lastly, pick your Samsung Smart TV to mirror the iOS screen. Now, go to the app and stream your desired content to watch the same on your TV.
How to Fix Pluto TV App Not Working on Samsung TV
The Pluto TV app may fail to work on the TV because of issues like an outdated app, app cache, network problems, etc. Perform the troubleshooting measures below to fix the app not working on your TV.
|Pluto TV Black screen / Frozen screen
|◘ Force quit the Pluto TV app
◘ Restart Samsung TV
◘ Close and relaunch the Pluto TV App
|Unresponsive Pluto TV app / Video and audio not syncing / loading issues
|◘ Update the outdated Pluto TV app
◘ Free up the Samsung TV storage
◘ Check for the Pluto TV app compatibility
|Video not playing / unavailable content / Buffering
|◘ Check the WiFi Connection on the TV
◘ Check the Pluto TV Server status on Downdetector
◘ Disable VPN on your Samsung TV
|The Pluto TV app is not opening / App closing automatically
|◘ Clear the cache on your Samsung TV
◘ Update the Pluto TV app.
◘ Factory reset Samsung TV
Yes, you can install the Pluto TV app from the Smart Hub.
Yes, Pluto TV is completely free to use on the TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.