Stremio is a popular media centre accessible on desktops, mobile phones and tablets. Just like Kodi, you can download addons on Stremio to access the media from different sources. With this media centre hub, you can watch movies, documentaries, TV shows and other kinds of stuff that you normally watch on cable TV. The major advantage of Stremio is at you can access those media whenever you want. The application is accessible on platforms like Android, Windows, Mac, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV. In this article, we will show you how to install Stremio on PS4.
Related: How to install Stremio on Xbox One?
Is Stremio available for PS4?
No. Stremio App is officially not available for PlayStation consoles. We will update the article once the Stremio App is officially released for PlayStation consoles.
Alternative Way to Watch Movies on PS4
Instead of Stremio, movie lovers can use the Plex app on their PS4 console to watch their favourite movies and TV shows. For live TV channels, you need to purchase the Plex Pass service. Follow these steps to install and watch Plex on PS4:
- Before installing the application, create a Plex account by visiting the official website of Plex.
- Open PlayStation Store.
- With the help of a search bar, search for Plex.
- Open Plex app and tap Download.
- After installation, tap Start to open the Plex App.
- Select Sign In and note down alphanumeric code.
- Now, visit plex.tv/link on your mobile or PC and enter your Plex login details.
- Enter the alphanumeric code which displayed on the TV.
- That’s it. Plex interface will appear on the PS4 connected TV device.
Related: How to stream Stremio on Android TV?
Stremio offers advanced streaming features for all movie lovers. Unfortunately, it is not available for PlayStation Consoles. As we mentioned earlier, you can use Plex to fulfil your streaming needs. We hope the article is really useful for you.
Thank you for visiting Techfollows.com. For further queries and feedback, feel free to comment below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Update Apps on LG Smart TV 
- The Top 10 US Cities for Tech Jobs
- How to Cast Zoom Meeting on Roku TV 
- How to Watch DoorDarshan/DD National Live on Firestick 
- How to Watch Zwift Videos on Chromecast 
- How to Get Disney Plus on Sony Smart TV 
- How to Watch CBS All Access on Chromecast Connected TV 
- How to Install Peloton App on Firestick 
- How to Watch WWE Network on TV using Chromecast 
- How to Watch Vimeo Videos on TV Using Chromecast 
Apps4 months ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV 
IPTV4 weeks ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC/Laptop [March 2020]
How to1 year ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV? [Updated 2019]
FireStick3 months ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android4 weeks ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [March 2020]
How to1 month ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
Android2 months ago
How to Cast to Firestick using Android? 
How to1 year ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV on Samsung Smart TV?