Stremio is a popular media center accessible on desktops, mobile phones, and tablets. Just like Kodi, you can download addons on Stremio to access the media from different sources. With this media center hub, you can watch movies, documentaries, TV shows, and other kinds of stuff that you normally watch on cable TV. The major advantage of Stremio is at you can access those media whenever you want. The application is accessible on platforms like Android, Windows, Mac, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV. In this article, we will show you how to install Stremio on PS4.
Related: How to install Stremio on Xbox One?
Is Stremio available for PS4?
No. Stremio App is officially not available for PlayStation consoles. We will update the article once the Stremio App is officially released for PlayStation consoles.
How to Install Stremio on PS4?
As we have already discussed, Stremio is unavailable on any of your Play Station versions. So, if an application is unavailable on Play Station, there is no way to install it. But you can, however, install the alternative application to Stremio to watch movies.
Alternative Way to Watch Movies on PS4
Instead of Stremio, movie lovers can use the Plex app on their PS4 console to watch their favorite movies and TV shows. For live TV channels, you need to purchase the Plex Pass service. Follow these steps to install and watch Plex on PS4:
- Before installing the application, create a Plex account by visiting the official website of Plex.
- Open PlayStation Store.
- With the help of a search bar, search for Plex.
- Open Plex app and tap Download.
- After installation, tap Start to open the Plex App.
- Select Sign In and note down alphanumeric code.
- Now, visit plex.tv/link on your mobile or PC and enter your Plex login details.
- Enter the alphanumeric code which displayed on the TV.
- That’s it. Plex interface will appear on the PS4 connected TV device.
Related: How to stream Stremio on Android TV?
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Stremio is a legal platform available in the Google Play Store and the App Store.
Yes, Stremio is a free platform and you only need to sign up to get access.
The Stremio app is the platform that you can use to watch entertainment content for free.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch BritBox on Google TV
- How to Stream Foxtel Go on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Cast NBA on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Protect Your Device From Spy Apps
- The Growing Opportunities of Mobile Game Development
- Outlook vs. Thunderbird: In-Depth Comparison – 2022
- 7 Christmas Scams to Watch Out For
- How to Watch House of the Dragon on Firestick
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV
- How to Find Your Archived Messages on Messenger