Xbox 360 comes with a wireless controller, which makes gaming quite engaging. You can also connect the Xbox 360 Controller to your PC and can play PC games. Sometimes, you might want to hard reset your Xbox 360 controller to make the device work properly. You need to reset the controller if it frequently disconnects from the console or becomes unresponsive. You can easily reset the Xbox Controller using the Guide button on the device.
How to Reset Your Xbox 360 Controller
 Press the Guide button placed in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller.
 As a result, you will get a quick guide.
 Now press the X button on your controller to Sign out of your Xbox Live profile.
 Tap Yes and confirm to sign out from the Xbox Live profile in the new prompt window.
 Again press and hold the Guide button on your controller until a menu pops up.
 From the new menu, press the Turn Off Controller option to power Off the Xbox 360 controller.
 Long-press the Guide button on your controller until the light flashes. Now, the controller will be turned ON.
 That’s it. You have successfully performed a reset on the Xbox Controller.
If your Xbox 360 Controller is totally struck, and you cannot perform any action using it, there is an option to turn it Off. Simply remove the battery from your controller and reinsert it after some time to turn it ON.
Frequently Asked Questions
The primary reason for the not working issue is the weak battery. To fix this problem, replace or charge your Xbox 360 Controller.
It is impossible to reset the Xbox 360 without using a controller.
In order to connect the wireless Xbox 360 controller to your PC, you need to connect and use an Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Activate Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download and Activate NBC on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Get DAZN on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch Philo on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Listen to Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung TV Not Connecting to WiFi
- How to Enable & Use Sleep Timer on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install Bally Sports on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Turn Off Voice Assistant on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install & Activate Apple TV+ on Samsung Smart TV