Apple TV is used to refer to both the streaming device and the application. Here, we will be discussing the Apple TV app. Like Google Play Movies, Apple TV lets you buy or rent movies, shows, and much more content on Apple devices. It also lets you play the iTunes media library. You can explore more content on the Apple TV app by purchasing the Apple TV Plus membership. The subscription costs $4.99/month, and it lets you watch Apple Originals without ads. The following section will show the method for installing Apple TV on Android TV.
How to Install and Stream Apple TV App on Android TV
You can stream Apple TV Plus content with the Apple TV app on Android TV. Follow the below steps to get the application from Play Store.
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect it to the internet.
2. From the Android TV home screen, navigate to the Apps section.
3. Select the Google Play Store app. In some TV models, you need to go like Apps > Google Play Store or Get More Apps.
4. Hover over to the Search icon and type Apple TV on the search field with the help of the supplied remote.
5. Select the Apple TV app from the list of search results.
6. On the app information screen, click on the Install button.
7. The app will be downloaded and installed on your Android TV.
Related: How to Install and Watch YouTube TV on Android TV
How to AirPlay Apple TV to Android TV from an iOS device
1. Install the Apple TV app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Make sure to connect the Android TV and iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Open the Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring.
4. Select your Android TV from the list of available devices.
5. Launch the Apple TV app and play any of your favorite content.
Apple TV – Other Supported Devices
Here are a few other devices that are compatible with the Apple TV app
Yes, you install Apple TV from the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
Uninstall and relaunch the latest version of the Apple TV app. Then, restart your Android TV device.
Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, Pluto TV, HBO Max, and Crunchyroll are the best alternative app for Apple TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- 9 Cybersecurity Tricks Every Student Needs to Know
- How to Install Twitch Kodi Addon 
- How to Install TVCatchup.com Kodi Addon
- How to Install Invictus Kodi Addon?
- Trending Technologies That Would Dominate The Business World
- 7 Tips on How to Learn Calculus if You Don’t Understand Professor
- How to Install and Watch Funimation on PS5
- How to Download Einthusan Kodi Addon
- How to Get Deezer on Firestick to Play Music
- How to Install CNBC on Amazon Firestick