Popcornflix is the best streaming app for Firestick and Android devices to watch all the content for free. You cannot download the app from the Play Store due to its unavailability. Yet, you can sideload the Popcornflix Apk to stream the content on Android and Firestick devices.
Popcornflix app provides content in Comedy, Horror, Kids, and drama genres. You can also find a good collection of Documentaries in this app. This app is completely free for streaming on your device, and it requires no sign-up or registration. You can access the content with subtitles on this app with many language support.
We have included the installation procedure for streaming Popcornflix on your Android and Firestick devices.
How to Install Popcornflix APK on Android Phone/ Tablet
Ensure to tweak the following settings on your Android smartphone/ tablet to install the APK file.
1. Unlock your Android device and head over to Google Chrome.
2. Long press the app and hit the Info icon.
3. Click on Install unknown apps. Hit the Allow this source option and turn on the toggle.
4. Search for the Popcornflix APK from any of the trusted third-party websites and download the APK file.
5. Navigate to File Manager on your Android device and locate the folder where the APK file is downloaded.
6. Click on the downloaded APK file and hit the Install option to download the app.
7. After the installation, tap on the Open option and start streaming your favorite shows on Popcornflix. Also, look at our article on how to get Popcornflix on iPhone/ iPad.
How to Get Popcornflix APK on Android TV
1. Switch on your Android TV and head over to the home screen.
2. Click on the Google Play Store tile and hit the Search bar.
3. Search for the Downloader app on the search bar and tap on the Downloader app.
4. Hit the Install option to install Downloader on your Android TV.
5. Make the following settings to be done before sideloading any app using the Downloader app.
- Settings→ Device Preferences→ Security& Restrictions→Install unknown apps→turn it on for Downloader app.
6. Open the Downloader app and enter the Popcornflix APK file [https://bit.ly/3LsnMCm] in the URL field.
7. Click on the Go option to download and tap on the Install option to get the Popcornflix APK.
8. Select Open to launch the Popcornflix app on Android TV.
How to Sideload Popcornflix APK on Firestick
The Popcornflix app is available on the Amazon App Store for installation on your Firestick device. In case the app is unavailable for your device/ location, you can sideload the app using the Downloader.
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen and hit the Find icon.
2. Tap on the Search bar and search for the Downloader app.
3. Click on the Downloader app and hit the Get or Download option to install the Downloader on Firestick.
4. Ensure to tweak the following settings on Firestick before sideloading any app using the Downloader app.
- Settings→My Fire TV→Developer Options→Install unknown apps→turn it on for Downloader app.
5. Launch the Downloader app and head over to the home screen.
6. Enter the Popcornflix APK Link on the URL field and hit the Go option to download the APK file.
7. Click on Install to install the app and launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Use Popcornflix on Android and Firestick Devices
1. Launch the Popcornflix app and click Start Watching for Free Now.
2. Move to the Popcornflix Home screen and browse the content available on the app.
3. Select the Content to stream on your device and click Watch Free to begin watching.
4. Choose the Audio language and Subtitles for the Content before streaming.
You can also use the Search icon in the home screen to browse for desired content for streaming.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Popcornflix APK is safe to use on all of your devices.
No. To watch the contents of Popcornflix inside India, you need to get any of the best VPN services.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Tag Someone on Facebook [App & Website]
- How to Add and Watch Freeview on Apple TV
- How to Chromecast DAZN on TV
- Possible Ways to Get Tinder Gold For Free
- How to Hide Snapchat Score 
- 600+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URLs [Updated October 2023]
- How to Install and Watch IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung Smart TV Remote Not Working Issues
- How to Cancel Anytime Fitness Membership
- How to Get Adobe Photoshop 7-Day Free Trial