- The Stremio app is not available for Apple TVs.
- You need to use an Android smartphone to screen mirror the app to your Apple TV.
Stremio is a media manager application that allows users to watch movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more via addons. Unfortunately, the Stremio app is not available for Apple TV devices. However, there is a workaround to get the app on your TV. To access the Stremio app on your Apple TV, you can use your Android smartphone. Using the LetsView app, you can screen mirror your Android smartphone to your Apple TV.
Check the guide below for a detailed description of how to screen mirror the Stemio app on your Apple TV.
How to Screen Mirror Stremio on Apple TV Using Android Smartphone
2. Then, connect your Apple TV and smartphone to the same WiFi connection.
3. After that, open the LetsView app on your Apple TV. It will turn on the Screen Mirroring feature automatically on the device.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
4. Open the LetsView app on your Android smartphone and click the Screen Mirroring option.
5. Now, go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. From the list of devices, choose the device named LetsView. The LetsView app will rename your Apple TV.
7. Then, open the Stremio app on your Android smartphone and play any video content. It will appear on your Apple TV.
8. If you want to stop the mirroring, you can close the LetsView app on your smartphone or your Apple TV.
If you are new to Stremio, check out our list of best Stremio addons to stream movies, series, and TV shows.
How to Screen Mirror Stremio on Apple TV using Mac
Install the Stremio app on Mac and follow the below guide to screen mirror the app to your Apple TV.
1. Enable the AirPlay feature on your Apple TV. In some Apple TVs, the feature will be enabled automatically. In some models, you need to enable the feature manually. Go to Settings → AirPlay and HomeKit → AirPlay → Turn it on.
2. Then, connect your Apple TV and Mac to the same WiFi network.
3. Click on the Control Center icon at the menu bar and tap the Screen Mirroring option.
4. On the pop-up menu, select your Apple TV.
5. Launch the Stremio app on your Mac and sign in to your account.
5. Now, play any video content on the app and watch it on your Apple TV.
6. To stop the mirroring, click the AirPlay icon on the Mac and deselect the Apple TV.
Yes, Stremio is a free platform that allows you to stream videos via addons.
Plex is the best alternative platform that you can try on your Apple TV.
No, Stremio is not available for iPhones and iPads. However, you can jailbreak the device and install the Stremio app on your iPhone.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.