Mozilla Firefox is one of the top-rated and most-used web browsers in the world. Saving passwords and credentials became the most common and basic feature in all web browsers. Firefox helps save time by letting you save your passwords and credentials. With this, you can skip logging in whenever you visit a website. The latest version of Firefox automatically asks you to save the credentials whenever you log in with the new credentials. So, you will no more need to reset your password as Firefox password manager holds them.
How to Enable the Permissions to Save the Passwords in Firefox [PC]
(1) Launch the Firefox browser on your Mac or Windows PC.
(2) Select the hamburger icon from the top right corner of the app.
(3) Select Passwords from the drop-down.
(4) Click on the Ellipsis icon near your account name and select Options from the drop-down menu.
(5) Select Privacy and security from the left panel.
(6) Check the box Ask to save logins and passwords for websites under Logins and Passwords to enable the prompt when logging in with the new credentials.
(7) Now, go to the new website, enter your credentials, and log in to the new website. Your screen will prompt you as save the passwords
How to Enable the Permissions to Save the Passwords in Firefox [Smartphone]
(1) Open the Firefox application on your Android or iOS devices.
(2) Tap the three-dotted icon present at the top right corner of the app.
(3) Locate and select the Settings option.
(4) Select Logins and passwords under General.
(5) Tap Save login and passwords and check the box of Ask to save to enable the prompt whenever you are logging in with the new credentials.
How to Remove the Saved Passwords on Firefox [PC]
(1) Open the Firefox browser on your PC.
(2) Select the menu option and select Passwords from the drop-down.
(3) Click on the horizontal three-dotted icon near your Firefox account.
(4) Select Options from the drop-down menu.
(5) Tap Privacy and security on the left panel.
(6) Click on the Exception option under Logins and Passwords
(8) Enter the Address of the website and click the option Save changes to remove the saved password from Firefox.
How to Delete the Saved Passwords on Firefox [Smartphone]
(1) Launch the Firefox app on your mobile.
(2) Tap the three-dotted icon at the bottom right.
(3) Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
(4) Tap Logins and Passwords under the General settings.
(5) Click Saved login and verify with your biometrics.
(6) Select the particular credentials and click the three-dotted icon.
(7) Tap Delete to delete the saved password from Firefox.
Other Firefox Guides:
- How to Change Themes on Firefox Browser.
- How to Change Default Search Engine in Firefox.
- How to Export Bookmarks from Firefox Browser.
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Firefox Browser.
Frequently Asked Questions
To find the saved passwords on Firefox from the PC location
 Open the Run command dialog box on your PC by pressing the Windows+R keys.
 Enter %APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ and click OK button.
 You can view all your saved passwords for Firefox here.
To do this, go to Menu bar > Settings > Privacy & Security > Logins and Passwords > Uncheck the box next to Ask to Save passwords for websites.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install Nickelodeon Kodi Addon
- How to Mute a Tab in Chrome Browser
- How to Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription
- How to Clear Firefox Cache [Smartphone & PC]
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser [Mobile & Desktop]
- Best Browser for Android TV / Android TV Box
- How to Reset Chrome Web Browser [Smartphone & PC]
- How to Install Les Mills on LG Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch Freevee on Roku
- How to Setup and Use Chromebook