Crave is a Canadian-based streaming service with thousands of movies, TV series, etc. It includes HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME, Crave Originals, and SUPER ECRAN. Since Crave is a Chromecast-compatible app, you can cast its videos from a smartphone or PC to Chromecast-connected TVs.
To watch Crave content, sign up for its subscription plan, which starts at $9.99/month. You can visit the official website to explore more plans. Moreover, Crave offers a 7-day free trial for new customers.
How to Chromecast Crave from Smartphone [Android Phone & iPhone]
First, set up your Chromecast device to TV. And connect your smartphone and Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch the Crave app and log in to your Crave account using the necessary credentials.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Click the Cast icon in the top-right of the screen. iPhone users, go to the Control Center and hit the screen mirroring icon.
4. Choose your Chromecast device from the list.
5. The Crave app screen will appear on your TV. Choose any content to stream and watch it on your TV.
How to Chromecast Crave from a PC [Windows & Mac]
Visit the Crave official website to cast the app from a PC to a Chromecast-connected TV. You can use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge for this purpose. Then, connect your Windows/Mac PC and TV to the same Wi-Fi network. Also, update the Chrome and Edge browsers to their latest versions.
Using Google Chrome
1. Open the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
2. Go to Crave’s official website [https://www.crave.ca/].
3. Hit the Sign in button and enter the account credentials.
3. Click on the three dots icon in the top right corner.
4. Hit the Save and Share option and choose the Cast button.
5. Choose your Chromecast device to cast the Crave website.
6. Now, select Sources and hit the option Cast tab from the drop-down.
7. The Crave tab will be cast to your Chromecast-connected TV.
Using Microsoft Edge Browser
1. Launch the Edge browser on your PC and visit Crave’s official website [https://www.crave.ca/].
2. Hit the Sign In button and key in the login details.
3. Click the three-dotted horizontal icon on the Edge browser.
4. Select More tools from the menu and choose Cast Media to Device.
5. Choose your Chromecast device and click the Cast tab in the Sources drop-down.
6. Finally, the Crave website will be cast on your TV.
How to Fix Crave Not Working on Chromecast
Sometimes, while casting Crave, you can only see the video and not hear the audio. In other cases, the Crave content frequently glitches and takes longer to play on your Chromecast-connected TV. If you face any problems, use the fixes below to solve them.
- Check whether you have connected the Smartphone or PC and Chromecast to the same WiFi.
- Close and relaunch the app. Then, cast again.
- Check whether the Crave subscription is expired. If so, renew the plan.
- Update Chromecast to the latest version.
- Restart your Chromecast.
- Update the Crave app to the latest version.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Crave has in-built cast support.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.