Crave is a Canadian-based streaming service with thousands of movies, TV series, etc. It includes content from HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME, Crave Originals, and SUPER ECRAN. You can download your favorite videos on Crave and can watch them offline anytime. The contents in the Crave app are organized under different categories. Crave is an affordable option to stream movies, TV shows, etc., in high quality. If you are a Chromecast user, you can easily cast the Crave videos on Chromecast-connected TV from your smartphone or PC.
Crave Subscription Plans 💰
Crave offers two types of subscription plans. They are listed below.
- Crave Mobile (Only for Smartphones).
- Crave Total.
|Subscription Plan||Monthly (CAD)||Yearly (CAD)||Simultaneous Streaming|
Note: You can also sign in to Crave app with a TV Provider subscription.
How to Sign Up for Crave
(1) Launch a browser on your PC/ smartphone and visit the Crave website (https://www.crave.ca/en)
(2) Click on Subscribe button on the right side of the screen.
(3) If you have a TV Provider account, select FIND YOUR TV PROVIDER or else select START WATCHING NOW.
(4) If you select Find your TV Provider, then choose Province, your Provider. Click on GO TO PROVIDER WEBSITE.
(5) Log in with your TV provider account credentials to create Crave account.
(6) If you have selected Start Watching Now, then enter your Email and choose Continue.
(7) Enter your Password and select Continue.
(8) Choose your Subscription Plan and tap Continue. Enter your payment details and click on Continue.
(9) Fill in the details asked in the Order Summary and complete the payment to create your Crave account.
- Connect a Chromecast device to the HDMI Port on your TV and set up the device.
- Ensure to connect the Chromecast device and the casting device (Smartphone/PC) to the same WiFi network.
How to Chromecast Crave from Smartphone [Android & iOS]
(2) Launch the Crave app and log in to your Crave account using the necessary credentials.
(3) Click on the Cast icon on the top-right.
(4) Choose your Chromecast device from the list.
(5) The Crave app screen will appear on your TV. Choose any content to stream and watch it on your TV.
How to Cast Crave from PC [Google Chrome]
Before following the steps below, update the Google Chrome browser to the latest version.
(1) Launch your PC and open the Google Chrome browser.
(2) Visit the Crave website and log in to your Crave account.
(3) Click on the three dots icon in the top right corner.
(4) Select the Cast option and choose your Chromecast device from the list of devices.
(5) Now, select Sources and hit the option Cast tab from the drop-down.
(6) The particular Crave tab will be cast to your Chromecast-connected TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Crave has in-built cast support.
To fix this issue, follow the steps listed below.
1. Update Chromecast to the latest version.
2. Disconnect and connect the Chromecast to the Wi-Fi network again.
3. Restart Chromecast.
4. Update the Crave app to the latest version
Yes. Crave offers a 7-day free trial to new users.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Restore Bookmarks on Firefox Browser
- How to Allow Pop-ups in Firefox Browser
- How to Delete Cookies in Edge Browser
- How to Update Microsoft Edge Browser on Smartphone & PC
- How are Code and Programs for Online Games Created?
- How to Change Search Engine in Microsoft Edge
- How to Add Google to Favorites in Safari Browser
- How to Reinstall Safari Browser on iPhone
- How to Take a Full Page Screenshot on Chrome Browser
- How to Remove Search Marquis from Mac