Emby is a popular media server designed to manage, play and stream media’s across several platforms. By installing Emby on your Android device, you can organize and stream all your personal media’s right from your Android device. It automatically converts the media to the format that are supported on your Android mobiles/tablets. With elegant display and rich metadata, Emby on Android organizes your media with ease. Emby Android application is completely free to use and you can purchase Emby Premiere subscription to access the advanced features like Cloud Sync, Backup & restore, Smart Home, Cinema Mode and much more.
Read more about Emby.
How to download and Install Emby on Android?
Downloading and installing Emby apk is very easy, as you can download it directly from the Google Play Store.
#1: Launch Google Play Store on your Android device.
#2: On the search bar, type Emby and tap the search icon.
#3: Emby and its related android apps will appear on the screen.
#4: Select and open the Emby app which pop-up’s as the first option.
#5: Now select Install to start the installation process.
#6: Wait for Emby App to get installed on your Android device.
#7: Once the installation is finished, select Open to launch the application.
#8: Select Next on the welcome page.
#9: Enter your login credentials and manage all your personal media in one place.
You may also like: PlayOn
Plex and Kodi Media Player have dominated the media
Thank you for visiting Techfollows.com. For further queries and feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Cast Zoom Meetings on Roku TV
- How to Get Now TV on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download and Setup Stremio on Android Device
- How to Download Apps on Sharp Smart TV [3 Ways]
- How to Update Kodi on Amazon Firestick
- Live NetTV Apk – Installation Guide for Android Mobiles/Tablets
- How to Install Dofu Sports Live Stream on Firestick
- How to Install and Stream IPTV on JVC Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch ITV Kodi Addon
- How to Install and Activate BBC iPlayer on Roku