Are you a cinephile who wants to stream plenty of TV shows and movies on Firestick? Then you can install the Xfinity Stream from the Amazon App Store on Firestick. By installing the Xfinity Stream app, you can stream more than 250 live TV channels and 1000+ on-demand videos on Fire TV. You can also record the live content on the Xfinity Stream app and can access them offline anytime on your Firestick. If you are an Xfinity subscriber, you can access this app completely for free.
How to Get Xfinity Stream on Firestick
1. Head over to the Firestick Home screen and hit the Find icon.
2. Tap on the Search bar and search for Xfinity Stream.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Click the Get or Download button.
4. Once installed, hit the Open option to launch the app.
How to Activate Xfinity Stream on Firestick
1. Launch Xfinity Stream on Firestick.
2. Tap on the Get Started button and note the Activation Code.
3. Visit the activation website (https://xtv-pil.xfinity.com/xtv-authn/activate) of Xfinity Stream from a browser on your device.
4. Enter the six-digit activation code and click on Continue to activate the Xfinity Stream app.
5. Now, sign in to your Xfinity Stream account and start streaming your favorite movies on Fire TV.
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick using Downloader
1. Navigate to the home screen of Firestick.
2. Click the Find icon and hit the Search bar.
3. Search for Downloader and hit the Get or Download option to install Downloader on Firestick.
4. Head over again to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
5. Hit the My Fire TV option and tap Developer Options.
6. Click on Install unknown apps and turn ON for Downloader app.
7. Launch and open the Downloader app.
8. Enter the Xfinity Stream APK URL on the Url box.
9. Hit the Install on the installation screen to download the app.
10. Launch the Xfinity Stream app on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV and start streaming your desired TV shows and movies.
How to Screen Mirror Xfinity Stream on Firestick using Android Phone
To mirror your Android screen to Firestick, make sure to enable the below settings.
1. Long-press the Home button on your Firestick remote for 6-7 seconds.
2. Quick Access menu will be displayed on your TV screen.
3. Tap the Mirroring option. Now, your Firestick device is ready for screen mirroring.
4. Install Xfinity Stream from Play Store on your Android device.
5. Go to the Notification Panel on your Android Phone and hit the Cast icon.
6. From the menu, select your Firestick device to mirror the Android screen.
7. Once the connection is established, play any content on the app and watch it on your Fire TV.
How to Fix Xfinity Stream Not Working on Firestick
The main reasons for the Xfinity Stream app not working on Fire TV Stick or Fire TV are mentioned below.
- Poor Internet connection.
- Outdated Xfinity Stream app.
- Outdated Firestick firmware.
- Accumulation of unwanted caches on the Xfinity Stream app.
With the below troubleshooting techniques, you can watch the videos on the Xfinity Stream app without any issues.
- Connect the Firestick to a stable Internet.
- Update Xfinity Stream to the latest version.
- Check whether you have updated the Firestick. If not, update it.
- Clear the app cache on Xfinity Stream.
- Log out and log in again to Xfinity Stream.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Xfinity Stream app.
- Restart your Firestick device and open gain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can download Xfinity Stream from the Amazon App Store on Fire TV Stick.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.