NBS Sports is one of the popular streaming platforms that mainly includes live sports events from the United States. By installing and activating the NBS Sports app on compatible devices, you can watch popular events like NFL, NHL, Olympic Channel, and more. In addition, it also comprises exclusive sports events like NFL Sunday Night Football, PGA Tour, Premier League, etc. If you have installed NBC Sports on Smart TVs or Streaming devices, make sure to activate the app to stream its content.
How to Activate NBC Sports on Your Device
1. Launch NBC Sports on the device you have installed.
2. Now, the NBC Sports app will display an Activation Code on the screen.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Visit the NBC Sports activation website (www.nbcsports.com/activate) from any web browser.
4. On that web page, select your Streaming device.
5. After selecting, enter the activation code in the field and hit the Continue button.
6. If prompted, sign in using your TV Provider’s credentials.
7. The NBC Sports app will be activated, and you can start streaming your desired sports content on your TV.
How to Install NBS Sports on Different Devices
You can install the NBC Sports app from the App Store of the devices mentioned below.
1. Turn On your Apple TV and connect the device to a strong Internet connection.
2. Click the App Store from the home screen.
3. Hit the Search icon.
4. Search for the NBC Sports app using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Click Get to install NBC Sports on Apple TV.
6. Finally, click Open or launch the NBC Sports app.
2. Hit the Home button on the remote.
3. Click the Search tile and search for the NBC Sports app.
4. Choose the NBC Sports app from the search results.
5. Click +Add Channel to install NBC Sports on Roku.
6. Tap OK in the prompt that appears. Click Go to Channel to launch the NBC Sports app on the device.
Firestick/ Fire TV
1. Power On your Firestick and connect the device to a WiFi network.
2. Click on the Find icon and select the Search bar.
3. Search for the NBC Sports app using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Click Get or Download to install the app on Firestick.
5. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
1. Turn On your Android TV and connect it to a reliable WiFi network.
2. Select the Apps tab from the home screen.
3. Open the Play Store and click the Search icon.
4. Search for the NBC Sports app and select the same app from the results.
5. Click Install to install the NBC Sports app on Android TV.
6. After the installation, tap Open to launch the NBC Sports app
Samsung Smart TV
1. Switch On your Samsung Smart TV and connect the TV to the Internet connection.
2. Navigate to the Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV.
3. Select the Apps tab.
4. Search for the NBC Sports app with the help of an on-screen keyboard.
5. Download and install the NBC Sports app on your Samsung Smart TV.
6. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
Vizio Smart TV
1. Turn On your Vizio Smart TV and connect it to an Internet connection.
2. Fetch your remote control and navigate the Vizio App Store.
3. After that, search for the NBC Sports app.
4. Choose the NBC Sports app from the search results and click the Install button.
5. Once installed, navigate to the My Apps section and launch the app.
1. Launch your Xbox One console and go to the home screen.
2. Go to the Store tab and click on Apps from the Categories.
3. Click Search for Apps and type NBC Sports in the search field.
4. Select the NBC Sports app from the suggestions and select Get it Free to install the app on Xbox One.
5. Next, click on the Confirm button to open the NBC Sports app.
1. Turn On your PS4 console and provide a stable WiFi network
2. After that, navigate to PlayStation Store.
3. Then, search and select the NBC Sports app from the search results.
4. Hit the Download button to install NBC Sports on PlayStation.
5. Then, open the NBC Sports app on your console to get the activation code.
Install the NBS Sports app on the device. After the installation, launch the app, and it will show you the activation code.
Yes. NBC Sports is a free app to access with your TV provider subscription.
You can’t activate the NBC Sports app without your TV provider account.
You will face this problem if you have entered the wrong code. Make sure to enter the correct activation code on the website to activate NBC Sports without any issues.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.