|Supported Playlist Formats
|M3U URL, Xtream Codes, and EXHometech API
|Android Phone & Tablet, Android TV, Firestick, Windows, Mac, LG Smart TV, and Samsung Smart TV
XCIPTV is a popular IPTV Media Player app available for most smart devices. It is a freemium IPTV Player that supports M3U URLs and Xtream Codes API. Being the IPTV Player, it doesn’t offer any video content. You need to get an IPTV subscription from any IPTV Provider and stream the content using this player. You can get this player app from the official app stores of your devices or download its APK file. Let’s see how to install and activate the XCIPTV Player on smartphones, PCs, and Smart TVs.
Features and Highlights
|Comes with EPG support
|Built-in Favorites Manager
|Automatically separates VOD, Live TV, and Catchup
|Can add up to 4 IPTV Playlists
|Access offline video files
|Multiple Device Access
This IPTV is free to install and use on your devices. However, after a certain period of time, you have to pay the one-time activation fee to access this player app on your device further. Upon paying the activation fee, you can unlock the 7-day free trial for its premium subscription.
How to Install XCIPTV Player on Android Smartphones
The XCIPTV is unavailable on the Play Store for Android phones. So, you can download the XCIPTV Player APK file on your Android phone and install the app. For that, go to the Google Chrome app info page and click Install Unknown Apps. Then, enable the Allow from this source option. Now, you can get the APK file (https://urlsrt.io/install-XCIPTV-player-apk) and install the app on your Android phone. After installing the app, open it and add the playlist of your IPTV provider to stream the content.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Get XCIPTV Player on Firestick
The XCIPTV Player is not available on the Amazon App Store. You need to use third-party installers like Downloader on Firestick to get the app. Install the Downloader app on your Fire TV Stick and enable the Install Unknown Apps toggle for the app. Then, open the app, enter the XCIPTV Player APK URL, and click the Go button. Install the IPTV app and open it. Enter your IPTV playlist URL and stream the live TV on your Fire TV Stick.
How to Download XCIPTV on Windows/Mac
If you are a PC user, you can use the BlueStacks emulator. Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC from the official website. Then, download the XCIPTV APK on your PC. Open the BlueStacks app and click the Install apk icon. Open the downloaded APK file and get the XCIPTV player app. Launch the IPTV Player and log in with your IPTV account credentials. Then, stream the video content on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Install XCIPTV on Smart TV
The XCIPTV Player app is available for LG Smart and Samsung Smart TVs. Open the respective app store on your TV and search for the XCIPTV app. Select the XCIPTV app from the search results and install this IPTV app on your LG smart TV and Samsung Smart TV. Then, open the IPTV Player and enter your IPTV credentials. Stream your favorite live TV channels and on-demand content.
How to Activate XCIPTV Player on Smart TV
Once you install the XCIPTV app, you need to activate it with the MAC address. To do so,
1. Open the XCIPTV app and note the MAC address and the activation code.
2. Go to the XCIPTV activation website.
3. Enter the MAC address and the activation code. Enter the captcha and click the Sign In button.
4. Now, the XCIPTV app on your smart device will be activated.
How to Stream IPTV Content on XCIPTV Player
1. Open the XCIPTV player app on your device.
2. Set up the player by following the on-screen prompts.
3. Choose your Playlist type according to the login credentials you received from your IPTV provider.
4. If you have received the M3U URL, select the M3U URL option and enter the M3U link in the respective field.
5. If Xtream Codes is your login credentials, tap the Xtream Codes API option and enter the URL, Username, and Password. Then, click the Sign In button.
6. After adding the credentials, wait for the playlist to get loaded on the player app.
Now, start streaming live TV channels, on-demand videos, PPV events, and more using the XCIPTV player app on your device.
How to Fix the Not-Working XCIPTV Player
If the XCIPTV Player is not working on your smart device, follow the below fixes.
- If the EPG guide is not working, make sure that the EPG URL is uploaded in the supported format.
- The XCIPTV Player on Firestick won’t work on the outdated device. So, update your Firestick to resolve the issue.
- If you have any login issues, make sure that your IPTV Provider subscription is active.
- The XCIPTV app won’t work if you are using the older version. Make sure to update the app whenever it is available.
Our Rating for XCIPTV Player
XCIPTV Player is one of the rarest IPTV Players that supports M3U and Xtream Codes. We tested the player with both credentials. It loads the content a bit faster than other IPTV players. If your IPTV provider doesn’t have a built-in video player, you can check out this IPTV Player. Our rating for this IPTV is 4.5/5.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.