XCIPTV is a popular IPTV Media Player app that is available for most smart devices. It is a freemium IPTV Player that supports M3U URLs and Xtream Codes API. Being the IPTV Player, it doesn’t offer any video content on its own. You need to get an IPTV subscription from any IPTV Provider and stream the content using the player. Let’s see how to install and activate the XCIPTV Player on smartphones, PCs, and Smart TVs.
Features and Highlights
|Comes with EPG support||Built-in Favorites Manager||Automatically separates VOD, Live TV, and Catchup|
|Can add up to 4 IPTV Playlists||Access offline video files too||Multiple Device Access|
Does XCIPTV Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, this IPTV offers a free trial for seven days. After seven days, you can pay the one-time activation fee to access the app.
How to Install XCIPTV on Android Smartphones
You can install this IPTV on Android smartphones and tablets using the Play Store. Open the Play Store and search for the XCIPTV Player. Select the IPTV Player app and tap the Install button. Then, click the Open button to launch the player on your smartphone or tablet.
How to Install XCIPTV Player on iPhone
You can install the XCIPTV app on Apple devices like iPhones, iPads, and Apple TVs from the App Store. Open the App Store and search for XCIPTV. Select the IPTV Player app from the search results. Tap the Get button. Then, click the Open button to launch the IPTV player.
How to Get XCIPTV on Firestick
The XCIPTV Player is not available on the Amazon App Store. You need to use third-party installers like Downloader on Firestick to get the app. Install the Downloader app on your Fire TV Stick and enable the Install Unknown Apps toggle for the app. Then, open the app and enter the XCIPTV Player APK URL and click the Go button. Install the IPTV app and click the Open button. Enter your IPTV playlist URL and stream the live TV on your Fire TV Stick.
XCIPTV Player APK URL: bit.ly/3OPQvDk
How to Download XCIPTV on Windows / Mac
If you are a PC user, you can use the BlueStacks emulator. Download the BlueStacks emulator on your PC from the official website. Open the BlueStacks app and go to the Play Store. Install the XCIPTV Player from the Play Store. Open the IPTV Player and log in with your IPTV account. Then, stream the video content.
How to Install XCIPTV on Smart TV
For Smart TVs, you can install the XCIPTV app from the respective app store. The XCIPTV Player app is available for Android TV, LG Smart TV, and Samsung Smart TV. Open the respective app store and search for the IPTV Player. Select the IPTV app and tap the Install button. Then, open the IPTV Player and enter your IPTV credentials. Stream your favorite live TV channels and on-demand content.
How to Activate XCIPTV Player
Once you install the XCIPTV app, you need to activate it with the MAC address. To do so,
1. Open the XCIPTV app and note down the MAC address and the activation code.
2. Go to the XCIPTV activation website.
3. Enter the MAC address and the activation code. Enter the captcha and click the Sign In button.
4. Now, the XCIPTV app on your smart device will be activated.
5. Then, enter your IPTV credentials on the app and watch all the live TV channels.
XCIPTV Player Not Working
If the XCIPTV Player is not working on your smart device, follow the below fixes.
- If the EPG guide is not working, make sure that the EPG URL is uploaded in the supported format.
- The XCIPTV Player on Firestick won’t work on older devices. So, update your Firestick to resolve the issue.
- If you have any login issues, make sure that your IPTV Provider subscription is active.
- The XCIPTV app won’t work if you are using the older version. Make sure to update the app whenever it is available.
Is XCIPTV Legal?
Yes, XCIPTV Player is a legal platform. The IPTV Player is not offering any standalone live TV channels. But, the IPTV Provider’s credentials you are using may violate copyright laws. To safeguard yourself from these copyright and legal IPTV issues, we recommend you use VPNs. By using VPNs, you can also hide your online presence. We recommend NordVPN to get the necessary protection.
Our Rating for XCIPTV Player
XCIPTV Player is one of the rarest IPTV Players that offers support for both M3U and Xtream Codes. We tested the player with both credentials. It loads the content a bit faster than other IPTV players. If your IPTV provider doesn’t have a built-in video player, you can definitely check out this IPTV Player. Our rating for this IPTV is 4.5/5. If you want an IPTV Player without any activation, you can get the Hottest IPTV, IPTV Lite, IPTV Smart Purple Player, or Aboxa IPTV Player.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Get 14-Day Free Trial on Ancestry
- How to Install and Stream Viki on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Connect Hisense Smart TV to WiFi Without Remote
- How to Setup & Use Emby on Linux
- IPTV Player Latino: Stream 140+ Live TV Channels for Free
- How to Use Popcorn Time Addon on Stremio
- Can I Get Free Trial on Course Hero?
- How to Install Dailymotion on Samsung Smart TV
- Pikashow APK: Installation Guide for Android Devices and Firestick
- How to Get Chrome Browser on Samsung Smart TV [Possible Ways]