- The CBC Kodi addon is available on the official Kodi add-on repository.
- Sign up for an account to watch live and on-demand content for free using the CBC Kodi addon.
CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp) is a streaming service that you can use to stream Canadian live TV channels and video-on-demand content. If you are a Kodi user, you can add the CBC addon to your Kodi to watch the live TV channels and other content available on the service for free. The CBC addon is available on Kodi’s official add-on repository. Sign up for an account on the CBC official website to start streaming content for free. To go ad-free, consider subscribing to CBC, which costs $4.99/month.
How to Download CBC Addon on Kodi
1. Launch the Kodi Media Player on your device.
2. Select the Add-ons menu located on the left panel.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Select the Installer Package icon located at the top.
4. Select the option Install from Repository.
5. Select the official Kodi add-on Repository. Skip this step if you’re a new user or if you haven’t downloaded any third-party Kodi repositories.
6. Scroll down and select Video Addons.
7. Again, scroll down and select the addon labeled as Canadian Broadcasting Corp (CBC).
8. Select Install to download the addon.
9. Within a few minutes, the addon will be installed on your device.
10. That’s it. Launch the add-on, sign in to your account, and enjoy streaming your favorite Canadian live TV channels on Kodi.
How to Fix CBC Addon Not Working on Kodi
On some occasions, this addon exhibits a loading screen, or it frequently buffers while streaming videos. If you are facing these problems, you can easily fix them by referring to the steps below.
- Close and reopen the CBC addon.
- Check the Internet connection on your Kodi-installed device and try again.
- Update the addon on Kodi.
- Close and relaunch the Kodi app on your device.
- Update Kodi to the latest version.
- Uninstall and reinstall the CBC addon.
Update CBC Kodi Addon
1. On the home screen, select the Add-ons option at the left pane.
2. Under the Categories section, select the option Available updates.
3. Finally, hit the option Install all updates to update all the addons, including the CBC addon.
Alternatives for CBC Addon on Kodi
Here are the three best alternatives to CBC Kodi addon.
BBC iPlayer Kodi Addon is a perfect alternative to CBC Addon. It is a popular platform for streaming all kinds of British media content. The BBC iPlayer Kodi Addon is available for UK users. Non-UK residents can access this addon with the help of the VPN on Kodi.
CNN Kodi Addon is a much-needed addon if you want to watch the recent news on politics, current affairs, sports, health & fitness, entertainment, and much more. You can download the CNN Kodi Addon directly from the official Kodi repository.
NewsON is a News Addon that streams the latest news on your Kodi device. It enables users to see local news broadcasts and video clips from TV stations across the U.S., like Alabama, Georgia, Arizona, Virginia, Washington, and more. NewsON addon is one of the best alternatives for CBC Kodi addon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can watch the content of the CBC addon for free.
No. CBC service is available only in Canada. If you wish to stream content outside Canada, you must use a VPN on your device.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.