Kodi is a popular and Open source media player used around the world to stream all types of contents including videos, audios, games, sports and much more. To stream various media contents, Kodi addons are very important. To install Kodi addons, one must need Kodi repositories on their device. Kodi Repository is a space or location from which the addons can be downloaded on the Kodi media player. By default, Kodi player comes with the official Repository which lets you download popular addons. But, the options are limited in the official Kodi repository. To access various third-party addons, one must need more repositories. Here, we compiled a list of best Kodi repositories to make your job very easier. Some of the Kodi repositories may contain a huge number of addons while some others may contain one or two addons. Before Jumping into article, Check out Best Kodi Addons to Stream Your Favourite Media Content.
How to install Kodi Repository?
Before jumping into the article, it is essential to know how to install the repositories on Kodi. Just follow these simple step by step procedure to install the repositories on Kodi.
Why you need a VPN
While Streaming online, your IP will be exposed easily. Hence ISPs (Internet Service Providers), app developers, government agencies and hackers can track your online activities with ease. At the end of the day, you may face some legal problems if you have streamed any copyrighted contents. To avoid these problems, we recommend you to use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations. On the other hand, VPN is also helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the apps/services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device.
After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you to use NordVPN. It is regarded as the best VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the NordVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount + 3 months free.
(Note: The installation procedure is similar for all Kodi repositories).
- Launch the Kodi application on your device.
- Click the Settings Icon located on the top left corner.
- On the setting page, you will find displayed with various tiles like Player settings, Media settings, Service settings and more. Tap the File Manager tile which located at the end of the list.
- Tap Add Source.
- On the next page, tap <None>.
- Enter the Path URL of Kodi repository that you want to install. After entering the URL, tap OK.
- Enter the name for your repository and tap OK.
- Go back to your Kodi Home screen and tap Add-ons.
- Tap the Package Installer Icon which located on the top left corner.
- Select Install from Zip File.
- Choose the Addon name that you entered earlier.
- Select the appropriate Zip file and tap OK to start the installation process.
- Once the installation was finished, you will be displayed with the pop-up message on the top right corner of the screen.
- To install addons: Kodi homepage -> Tap Add-ons -> Tap Package Installer Icon -> Tap Install from Repository -> Select the Repository -> Select the addons that you want to install.
7 Best Kodi Repositories to Download Popular Kodi Addons
1. Kodi Repository
It is the official repository which contains all the popular addons which are developed by the official Kodi developers. It offers various addons to stream Live TV, Movies, TV Shows, Pictures, Sports and much more. All the addons in this repository are completely legal to download and use. Since it is an official repository, you can access this repository right from the Kodi app. You don’t need to download anything to access this repository.
Path URL: http://srp.nu
SuperRepo is the world’s largest Kodi repository hosting nearly 3000 addons. Super Repo or Superrepo has numerous sub-repositories. It hosts addons to stream movies, sports, TV shows, cartoons and much more. In this repository, you can find almost all the addons that you imagine.
3. KodiBae Repository
Path URL: https://github.com/kodibae/repository.kodibae/raw/master/repository.kodibae/repository.kodibae-1.0.0.zip
KodiBae Repo is one of the Popular Kodi repository used by Kodi users around the world. Kodi Bae hosts some of the popular Kodi addons like Exodus, Covenant, SportsDevil, cCloudTV, 9Anime, Sports365, Ultimate IPTV and much more. The developer of this addon is regularly updating its content to make it more reliable and popular.
4. Supremacy Repository
Path URL: http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/
Supremacy Repo is one of the popular Kodi repository used to install the popular Kodi addons which streams Movies, TV Shows and Sports. It hosts some of the best addons like Planet MMA, SportsDevil, Aspis, ATRIOX, Night Terrors and much more. It also hosts its own addon, Supermacy – which let you stream movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, Sports and much more.
5. TV Addons Repository
Path URL: http://fusion.tvaddons.co
Due to some copyright issues, TV Addons Repo went offline for while. But now they are back with improved features and new addons. The major highlight of this repo is that it is equipped with the coolest features like GitHub Browser. It hosts nearly 80+ addons and you can filter them by searching the particular addon name.
6. Kodil Repository
Path URL: http://kdil.co/repo/
Kodil Repo is another best Kodi repository which hosts addons related to the movies, sports, news, TV shows and much more. Kodil Repo provides 400 video addons and 80+ program addons. It also provides hundreds of addons for music, picture, games and much more.
7. Maverick TV Repository
Path URL: http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo
Maverick TV Repo is a perfect Kodi repository for the users who want multiple niche add-ons from a single place. It hosts some of the popular addons like SportsDevil, Joker Sports, The Magic Dragon, Now Music USA, JukeboxHero and much more. It also hosts its own addon, Maverick TV.
Here we listed out the Top 7 best Kodi repositories that you can install on Kodi media player to improve your streaming experience. These repositories boasts huge amount of popular addons which let you enjoy all your favourite media content at any time and anywhere. If you can’t install the particular addon on any one of the repository, then use the other repo to download your favourite addon. For further queries and comment on best Kodi repositories, please comment below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Reasons Why You Might Need to Hire a Telephone Answering Service
- How To Ensure That You Are Completely Safe Online
- How to Read Someone’s Call History on iPhone [Official]
- Wikipedia Dark Mode – How to Enable it on App & Website
- Common SEO Mistakes That You Need to Be Aware Of
- Essential Online Tools You Will Need To Sell Properties Faster
- Fake Accounts: What Are They, Why Are They a Threat, and How to Avoid Losing an Account
- How to Log out of Netflix on Roku [All Models]
- What are the world’s most popular baby names?
- How to Install and Setup Sling TV on FireStick?
How to2 years ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV 
Apps3 months ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV 
IPTV6 months ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC/Laptop [January 2021]
FireStick1 year ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android11 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [January 2021]
How to12 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
Android11 months ago
How to Cast to Firestick using Android and Windows
How to12 months ago
How to Jailbreak Roku in 5 Minutes