Indigo is a popular Kodi Addon that lets you access unofficial Kodi addons with ease. Along with that, it also helps you to manage and configure your Kodi Media Player in a single click. If you’re a new user to Kodi, then Indigo is the first Addon you need to download. It provides a lot of basic option in one spot. With this addon, you can perform various activities like installing addons, factory reset, speed test, managing Kodi logs and much more. You can download this addon from TVAddons Repository.
Categories in Indigo Kodi Addon:
- Config Wizard: It helps you to install some of the popular Kodi addons like YouTube, BBC iPlayer, and much more in a single click.
- Addon Installer: It provides an app store style menu to download and Kodi addons from their official repositories.
- Maintenance Tools: Helps you to diagnose and repair tools on your Kodi. With this feature, you can delete thumbnails, crash logs, packages, and the textures13.db file, as well as clearing cache, wiping addons, force update addons, install custom keymaps, and other actions which makes your Kodi run more smoothly.
- Rejuvenate Kodi: It wipes all your current Kodi media setup and runs the config wizard.
- Factory Restore: It wipes all your current Kodi media setup and leaves you with a base installation.
- Log Uploader: It lets you send your Kodi log to the email address that you want.
- Network Speed Test: Helps you to test the upload and downloading speed in your Kodi app.
- System Information: It provides easy and quick information about your Kodi media player including Kodi version, disc space, and much more.
- Sports Listings: It lists out the sporting events scheduled for that day.
- Backup/Restore: Helps you to backup/restore your Kodi setup.
- Log Viewer: Helps you to view your Kodi log without exiting the app.
- No-Coin Scan: It is a preventative measure that helps you to scan your Kodi files and to delete any cryptocurrency minors.
- Notifications: Let’s you choose whether you want to receive notifications from TVADDONS or not.
How to install Indigo Kodi Addon?
Since Indigo Kodi Addon is a third party addon, you need to access third-party sources to download this addon. You can download this addon from the TVAddons repository.
Why you need a VPN for Kodi?
Kodi is open-source software and it pulls media from various sources. With the help of various addons, it brings unlimited streaming without any hassle. The main problem in Kodi media centre is that some of the third party Kodi addons (illegal addons) stream copyrighted media (free movies, live TV, TV shows, Sports) for free. Since it streams the media for free, most of the Kodi users are accessing third-party addons to media that are copyrighted. While streaming those copyrighted contents, your IP will be exposed easily to ISPs and Government. Finally, you will end up in some legal problems. To avoid these problems, we recommend you to use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations.
On the other hand, VPN is very helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the Kodi addons like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and BBC iPlayer are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device. After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you to use NordVPN. It is regarded as the best Kodi VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the NordVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. Moreover, you will also get a 75% instant discount on a 3-year plan.
#1: Launch Kodi Media Player.
Note: Since you’re downloading this addon from a third-party source, you need to enable unknown sources on your Kodi media player. To enable this: navigate to Settings -> Addons -> Unknown source -> Turn on.
#2: On the homepage, click the Settings icon located on the menu bar.
#3: On the settings page, select File Manager menu.
#4: Now, double-click the Add Source button.
#5: Tap <None> menu.
#6: Enter the TVAddons Repo URL: http://fusion.tvaddons.co and tap OK.
#7: Name the repository as TVAddons and tap OK.
#8: Get back to the homepage and tap the Addons menu located on the left panel.
#9: Click the Installer Package icon located on the menu bar.
#10: Now, select Install from Zip File.
#11: Select the TVAddons source that you added before.
#12: Click kodi-repos menu.
#13: Click English menu.
#14: Scroll down and select the zip file named as repository.xbmc-x.x.x.zip. (X.X.X represents version number)
#15: Within a few minutes, the TVAddons repo will be installed on Kodi.
#16: Now, select Install from Repository.
#17: On the repositories page, select TVADDONS.CO Addon Repository.
#18: Click the Program Addons menu.
#19: Scroll down and select Indigo menu.
#20: Select Install to download the addon.
#21: Within a few minutes, the addon will be installed on your device. A pop-up confirmation will appear on the top right corner of the screen.
#22: Now, you can launch the addon from the Kodi homepage -> Addons.
You can easily install Indigo Addon on Kodi by following the above mentioned method. The addon brings the access to all the necessary kodi functions in one place. Make sure to use VPN to safeguard your privacy. We hope the article on Indigo Kodi Addon is really helpful and easy to follow.
Thank you for visiting Techfollows.com. For further queries and feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
- How to Install Racoon City Builds on Kodi? (Updated 2019)
- How to Install and Activate HBO Go on Roku?
- How to install CBS on Apple TV? 
- How to Watch Google Play Movies on Apple TV?
- How to Install Flixnet Kodi Addon? (With Screenshots)
- How to install Youtube on Firestick? [Updated 2019]
- How to Use CBS All Access on Roku? (2019 Activation Guide)
- How to Install Sportz TV on Firestick?
- How to Install CatMouse Apk on Firestick?
- How to Install NetStream Sports Hub on Kodi?
How to Install Racoon City Builds on Kodi? (Updated 2019)
How to Install and Activate HBO Go on Roku?
How to install CBS on Apple TV? 
How to Watch Google Play Movies on Apple TV?
How to Install Flixnet Kodi Addon? (With Screenshots)
How to install Youtube on Firestick? [Updated 2019]
How to Use CBS All Access on Roku? (2019 Activation Guide)
How to Install Sportz TV on Firestick?
How to Install CatMouse Apk on Firestick?
How to Install NetStream Sports Hub on Kodi?
IPTV3 months ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC [Updated 2019]
FireStick5 months ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App for Firestick? 2019
Android6 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android | 2019 Latest
How to3 weeks ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku? 2019 Updated
FireStick6 months ago
How to Install Sky Go on Firestick? [Updated 2019]
Chromecast7 months ago
How to cast IPTV on Chromecast? 
FireStick5 months ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick? Updated 2019
FireStick5 months ago
How to install Now TV On Firestick? 2019 Guide