Indigo is a popular Kodi Addon that lets you access unofficial Kodi addons with ease. Along with that, it also helps you to manage and configure your Kodi Media Player in a single click. If you’re a new user to Kodi, then Indigo is the first Addon you need to download. It provides a lot of basic option in one spot. With this addon, you can perform various activities like installing addons, factory reset, speed test, managing Kodi logs and much more. You can download this addon from TVAddons Repository.
Categories in Indigo Kodi Addon:
- Config Wizard: It helps you to install some of the popular Kodi addons like YouTube, BBC iPlayer, and much more in a single click.
- Addon Installer: It provides an app store style menu to download and Kodi addons from their official repositories.
- Maintenance Tools: Helps you to diagnose and repair tools on your Kodi. With this feature, you can delete thumbnails, crash logs, packages, and the textures13.db file, as well as clearing cache, wiping addons, force update addons, install custom keymaps, and other actions which makes your Kodi run more smoothly.
- Rejuvenate Kodi: It wipes all your current Kodi media setup and runs the config wizard.
- Factory Restore: It wipes all your current Kodi media setup and leaves you with a base installation.
- Log Uploader: It lets you send your Kodi log to the email address that you want.
- Network Speed Test: Helps you to test the upload and downloading speed in your Kodi app.
- System Information: It provides easy and quick information about your Kodi media player including Kodi version, disc space, and much more.
- Sports Listings: It lists out the sporting events scheduled for that day.
- Backup/Restore: Helps you to backup/restore your Kodi setup.
- Log Viewer: Helps you to view your Kodi log without exiting the app.
- No-Coin Scan: It is a preventative measure that helps you to scan your Kodi files and to delete any cryptocurrency minors.
- Notifications: Let’s you choose whether you want to receive notifications from TVADDONS or not.
How to install Indigo Kodi Addon?
Since Indigo Kodi Addon is a third party addon, you need to access third-party sources to download this addon. You can download this addon from the TVAddons repository.
Why you need a VPN
While Streaming online, your IP will be exposed easily. Hence ISPs (Internet Service Providers), app developers, government agencies and hackers can track your online activities with ease. At the end of the day, you may face some legal problems if you have streamed any copyrighted contents. To avoid these problems, we recommend you to use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations. On the other hand, VPN is also helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the apps/services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday VPN Deal:
After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you to use NordVPN. It is regarded as the best VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the NordVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. Moreover, you will also get a 80% instant discount on a 3-year plan.
#1: Launch Kodi Media Player.
Note: Since you’re downloading this addon from a third-party source, you need to enable unknown sources on your Kodi media player. To enable this: navigate to Settings -> Addons -> Unknown source -> Turn on.
#2: On the homepage, click the Settings icon located on the menu bar.
#3: On the settings page, select File Manager menu.
#4: Now, double-click the Add Source button.
#5: Tap <None> menu.
#6: Enter the TVAddons Repo URL: http://fusion.tvaddons.co and tap OK.
#7: Name the repository as TVAddons and tap OK.
#8: Get back to the homepage and tap the Addons menu located on the left panel.
#9: Click the Installer Package icon located on the menu bar.
#10: Now, select Install from Zip File.
#11: Select the TVAddons source that you added before.
#12: Click kodi-repos menu.
#13: Click English menu.
#14: Scroll down and select the zip file named as repository.xbmc-x.x.x.zip. (X.X.X represents version number)
#15: Within a few minutes, the TVAddons repo will be installed on Kodi.
#16: Now, select Install from Repository.
#17: On the repositories page, select TVADDONS.CO Addon Repository.
#18: Click the Program Addons menu.
#19: Scroll down and select Indigo menu.
#20: Select Install to download the addon.
#21: Within a few minutes, the addon will be installed on your device. A pop-up confirmation will appear on the top right corner of the screen.
#22: Now, you can launch the addon from the Kodi homepage -> Addons.
You can easily install Indigo Addon on Kodi by following the above mentioned method. The addon brings the access to all the necessary kodi functions in one place. Make sure to use VPN to safeguard your privacy. We hope the article on Indigo Kodi Addon is really helpful and easy to follow.
Thank you for visiting Techfollows.com. For further queries and feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Redeem Google Play Gift Card Voucher 
- How to Install Theater Plus Apk on Firestick/Fire TV 
- How to Chromecast Google Play Music 
- How to Change Amazon Firestick Screensaver 
- How to Chromecast PDF Files to TV 
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts 
- How to Connect Firestick to WiFi 
- How to Track a Cheating Spouse? Future Tech 2020
- How to Chromecast Dish Anywhere 
- Top 5 Best Popcorn Time VPN [January 2020]
Apps1 month ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV 
IPTV2 weeks ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC [January 2020]
FireStick2 weeks ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android2 weeks ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [January 2020]
How to10 months ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV? [Updated 2019]
How to4 weeks ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
How to10 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV on Samsung Smart TV?
Chromecast1 year ago
How to cast IPTV on Chromecast?