How to Install and Use Indigo Kodi Addon
Indigo is a popular Kodi Addon that lets you quickly access unofficial Kodi addons. Along with that, it also helps you to manage and configure your Kodi Media Player with a single click. Indigo addon is one of the best Kodi addons that help you to perform various functions like factory resetting, speed testing, managing Kodi logs, etc. You can download this addon from the repository given below. As the Indigo addon is installed from a third-party repository, you need to connect the Kodi with a VPN for security purposes.
Repository: TVAddons Repository.
How to Install Indigo Addon on Kodi
#1: Launch the Kodi Media Player on your device. Then, enable Unknown Sources on Kodi.
#2: On the homepage, click the Settings icon on the menu bar.
#3: On the settings page, select the File Manager menu.
#4: Now, double-click the Add Source button.
#5: Tap <None> menu.
#6: Enter the TVAddons Repo URL: http://fusion.tvaddons.co and tap OK.
#7: Name the repository as TVAddons and tap OK.
#8: Get back to the homepage and tap the Add-ons menu on the left panel.
#9: Click the Installer Package icon located on the menu bar.
#10: Now, select Install from Zip File.
#11: Select the TVAddons source that you added before.
#12: Click the Kodi-repos option.
#13: Click the English option.
#14: Scroll down and select the zip file named repository.xbmc-x.x.x.zip. (X.X.X represents the version number)
#15: Within a few minutes, the TVAddons repo will be installed on Kodi.
#16: Now, select Install from Repository.
#17: On the repositories page, select TV ADDONS.CO Add-on Repository.
#18: Click the Program add-ons option.
#19: Scroll down and select the Indigo addon.
#20: Select Install to download the addon on Kodi.
#21: Within a few minutes, the addon will be installed on your device. A pop-up confirmation will appear on the top right corner of the screen.
#22: Launch the Indigo addon from the Add-ons section.
Features and Tools of Indigo Kodi Addon
You can read below to learn the features and tools offered by the Indigo addon.
- Config Wizard: It helps you to install some of the popular Kodi addons like YouTube, BBC iPlayer, and much more in a single click.
- Addon Installer: It provides an app store-style menu to download Kodi addons from their official repositories.
- Maintenance Tools: Helps you to diagnose and repair tools on your Kodi. With this feature, you can delete thumbnails, crash logs, packages, and textures13.db file, as well as clearing cache, wiping addons, force updating addons, installing custom keymaps, and other actions which make your Kodi run more smoothly.
- Rejuvenate Kodi: It wipes all your current Kodi media set up and runs the config wizard.
- Factory Restore: It wipes all your current Kodi media setup and leaves you with a base installation.
- Log Uploader: It lets you send your Kodi log to the email address that you want.
- Network Speed Test: Helps you to test the upload and downloading speed in your Kodi app.
- System Information: It provides easy and quick information about your Kodi media player, including the Kodi version, disc space, and much more.
- Sports Listings: It lists the sporting events scheduled for that day.
- Backup/Restore: Helps you to back up/restore your Kodi setup.
- Log Viewer: Helps you to view your Kodi log without exiting the app.
- No-Coin Scan: It is a preventative measure that helps you to scan your Kodi files and to delete any cryptocurrency minors.
- Notifications: Let you choose whether you want to receive notifications from TV ADDONS or not.
Best Alternatives for Indigo Kodi Addon
The two best alternatives to the Indigo addon are listed below.
Ares Wizard is one of the best alternatives to Indigo addon as it offers more add-ons compared to Indigo. It also has several tools for thumbnails, deleting packages, and managing add-ons. You can download this addon from the Ares New Repository.
SuperRepo is a free repository that consists of 5000+ add-ons in various categories. This addon is not available in the Kodi repository. You need to add the source link (http://srp.nu/) in the Add Source section on Kodi to add the SuperRepo Repository.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will get Config Wizard, Addon Installer, Maintenance Tools, Rejuvenate Kodi, Factory Restore, Network Speed Test, and more.
If the Indigo addon is not working, delete the addon on Kodi and reinstall it again. If the problem continues, update the Kodi to the latest firmware to solve the issue.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch IPTV on PS5 [Possible Ways]
- How to Watch F1 TV [Formula 1 2023] on Chromecast
- How to Watch F1 on Roku [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Live Stream F1 Race on Firestick [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Fix HBO Max Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Watch F1 on Samsung Smart TV [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Live Stream F1 on Hisense Smart TV [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Activate ABC on Roku, Apple TV, and Smart TV
- How to Get MTV on Apple TV