- Install Disney Plus on PS5: On your PS5, go to Media → select All Apps → search Disney Plus → select Disney + → click Download to install the app on your PS5
- Activate Netflix on PS5: Go to Media section → open Disney Plus → click Log In → note the activation code and visit disneyplus.com/begin → Enter the activation code → click Continue.
If you’re looking for a streaming service to entertain people of all age groups, then Disney Plus is the one for you. On the PS5, Disney+ comes pre-installed, like Netflix and Apple TV. You can get the Disney Plus app on PS5 from the PlayStation Store if the app is not pre-installed on your console.
As mentioned, the Disney Plus library contains movies and TV shows to entertain people of all ages. This streaming service is home to Marvel, Star Wars, Disney, Pixar, and other popular movies, TV shows, cartoons, and more.
To help you experience all these, this article covers guidelines for everything from signing up to installing and activating Dinsey Plus on PlayStation 5. We have also tabulated some of the most common issues faced on Disney+ on PS5 and their fixes.
Disney Plus Subscription Plans
If you already have a subscription and have Dinsey Plus installed on your PS5, you can directly go to the activation part to activate and start watching video content. Here are the subscription plans if you’re new to the Disney Plus service.
- Disney Plus Basic: $7.99/month or $79.99/year
- Disney Plus Premium: $10.99/month or $109.99/year
- Combination plan: $12.99/ month (includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ packages).
- Disney Bundle Duo Basic: (Disney+ and Hulu): $9.99/month
- Disney Bundle Trio Basic: (Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN): $12.99/month
- Disney Bundle Trio Premium: (Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN(with ads)): $19.99/month
Disney Plus doesn’t offer any free trial. You can use the guide given below to sign up for the service.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Sign Up for Disney Plus
1. Go to the official website of Disney+ and click on View All Plan Options.
2. Provide your email id and password in the related fields.
3. Choose a subscription plan and proceed with your payment.
4. After creating your account, you can log in to the app on any supported devices using the credentials and stream Disney+ content.
How to Install Disney Plus on PS5
If you can’t find Disney+ on your PlayStation, you can download and install the app directly from the PlayStation Store using the steps given below.
1. Turn on your PS5 and connect to the internet.
2. Go to the dashboard and click on the Media field.
3. Click the All Apps button and type Disney+ in the search bar.
4. Look for Disney+ and click on the app icon.
5. Navigate to the Download button and click on it.
6. After installation, press Open to launch the app and proceed with the activation process.
How to Activate Disney Plus on PS5
To watch Disney Plus on PlayStation 5, you must activate and log in with a subscription account. You can activate the app on your PS5 using the following steps.
1. Open the Dinsey+ app on your console.
2. An eight-digit code will generate on your monitor.
3. Visit www.disneyplus.com/begin and enter the activation code and click Continue.
4. All set pop-up will notify you that you can log in and stream Disney+ content on PS5.
Can I GroupWatch Disney Plus on PS5?
No. The GroupWatch feature is not yet available on the Disney Plus app for PlayStation 5. This feature is supported only on smartphones, web browsers, and selective smart TVs.
How to Screen Mirror Disney Plus on PS5 from Smartphones
You can stream Disney Plus on your console by screen mirroring the content from your smartphone. Since there is no support for screen mirroring on PlayStation 5, we should use the tvee.app website to screen mirror Disney Plus from a smartphone. Send the website URL as a message to your friend and click on the URL to get a QR to screen mirror.
Then, install the Screen Mirroring Pro app on your smartphone from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Open the app, scan the QR code, and watch Disney Plus on your PlayStation 5 from the smartphone app.
Common Issues & Possible Fixes for Disney Plus Not Working on PS5
If Disney Plus is not working on PS5, it might be due to one of the below-mentioned causes. You can effortlessly fix it with the respective fixes.
|Poor internet connection
|Check your internet connection and restart your modem or router. Connect your PS5 to stronger WiFi
|Disney+ server down
|Check the Dinsey+ server status on downdetector.com
|Outdated Disney Plus app or PS5
|Update your PS5 and Disney Plus app to the latest update
|App crashes and black screen issues
|Restart your PS5 console and the Disney Plus app.
Yes. Disney Plus is available on PlayStation 5. You can install the Disney+ app on your console from the PlayStation Store.
Yes. You can use premium VPN services like NordVPN or Express VPN on your PS5 to get the Dinsey+ app.
If you cannot download Disney+ on your PS5, make sure your PS5 is connected to stable WiFi, restart your internet router, and try again.
To update the Disney Plus app, go to the Media library and highlight the Disney Plus app. Press the options button on the controller and select Check for Update. If any updates are available, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.