Comedy Central is an American TV channel owned by Paramount Global. This channel has its own dedicated app store for several devices, including Roku. This application primarily consists of comedy-based content. The Comedy Central app consists of plenty of TV shows and feature films in HD quality. This app does not include any subscriptions. You need to sign in to the app using your cable TV provider’s credentials. Roku users can directly install the Comedy Central app from the Roku Channel Store. Alternatively, you can stream the Comedy Central videos on Roku TV using the screen mirroring method.
How to Get Comedy Central On Roku
1. Connect the Roku to a WiFi network.
2. On the home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Tap the option Search Channels.
4. On the search bar, type Comedy Central and search for the app.
5. Choose the Comedy Central app from the search results.
6. Select the +Add Channel button to download the Comedy Central app on your Roku TV.
Alternate Method to Download Comedy Central on Roku
1. Visit the website channelstore.roku.com from any browser on your PC/Smartphone.
2. Sign in to your Roku account.
3. Navigate to the Search bar located at the top.
4. Type Comedy Central and search for the app.
5. From the search results, tap the Details button exhibited below the app.
6. Select the Add Channel button to download the app on Roku.
7. Now, go to the Settings section on your Roku TV and click System.
8. Then, select the option System Update and update your Roku to the latest version.
9. Now, you will find the Comedy Central app on the home screen.
How to Activate Comedy Central on Roku
1. After installation, launch the Comedy Central app.
2. Hit the Sign In button exhibited on the TV screen.
3. Make a note of the activation code displayed on the screen.
4. Go to the website cc.com/activate from a browser on your PC.
5. Type the 7-digit activation code on the box and select Continue.
6. Select your TV Provider and log In to your Comedy Central account using your TV provider’s credentials.
7. That’s it. Relaunch the Comedy Central app and watch your desired video on a larger screen.
How to Screen Mirror Comedy Central on Roku
Before following the steps below, you need to tweak some settings on Roku based on the smartphone you are using.
1. Connect the Roku and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
3. Launch the app after installation and sign in with your provider’s login details.
4. Once signed in, go to the Notification Panel (Android) or Control Center Panel (iPhone/iPad) on your smartphone.
5. Hit the Cast icon (Android) or Screen Mirroring icon (iOS) and choose your Roku device name to mirror the smartphone screen.
6. Once mirrored, play any content on the Comedy Central app and watch it on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can stream Comedy Central for free with your TV Provider subscription.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Restore Bookmarks on Firefox Browser
- How to Allow Pop-ups in Firefox Browser
- How to Delete Cookies in Edge Browser
- How to Update Microsoft Edge Browser on Smartphone & PC
- How are Code and Programs for Online Games Created?
- How to Change Search Engine in Microsoft Edge
- How to Add Google to Favorites in Safari Browser
- How to Reinstall Safari Browser on iPhone
- How to Take a Full Page Screenshot on Chrome Browser
- How to Remove Search Marquis from Mac