BBC iPlayer is a British streaming service that primarily consists of all the video content from BBC channels. Starting from movies to sports, everything can be streamed on BBC iPlayer for free. You can stream the FIFA World Cup 2022 on your Samsung TV by installing the BBC iPlayer. BBC iPlayer is available on the App Store of Samsung TV. So, you can easily add the app to Samsung Smart TV. BBC iPlayer is a cast-supported app. With this, you can cast any BBC iPlayer video on your TV.
How to Get BBC iPlayer on Samsung Smart TV
(1) Turn On your Samsung TV and connect it to an internet connection.
(2) Hit the home button on your Samsung TV remote and select the Apps tile.
(3) Click the Search icon and enter BBC iPlayer using the virtual keyboard.
(4) Select the BBC iPlayer app from the search suggestions list.
(5) Hit the Install button to download the application on your Samsung TV.
How to Activate BBC iPlayer on Samsung TV
(1) Launch the BBC iPlayer app on your TV.
(2) Select the Sign-in button to display the activation code.
(3) Note the code and launch a browser on your mobile or PC.
(4) Visit the BBC iPlayer activation website https://account.bbc.com/account/tv
(5) Hit the Sign in option and type your account credentials.
(6) Now, fill in the code on the box and tap Sign in on your TV.
(7) Finally, click Continue to activate the BBC iPlayer app.
(8) Play any content on the BBC iPlayer app and watch it on your TV.
Alternate Method to Watch BBC iPlayer on Samsung Smart TV
Most of the latest Samsung Smart TV models have in-built cast support. Before moving into the steps, enable the Cast feature on your Samsung Smart TV. If your TV doesn’t have cast support, connect a Google Chromecast to your TV and cast the BBC iPlayer.
(1) Turn on your Samsung TV and connect it to the Wi-Fi, same as your smartphone.
(3) Click the Sign in button and log in to your account.
(4) Click the Cast icon at the top right corner.
(5) Select your Samsung TV to cast the app screen.
(6) Play any video on the app and enjoy watching it on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Install BBC iPlayer on Samsung TV using Streaming Devices
You can also download BBC iPlayer on your TV using the streaming devices listed below.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you cannot stream BBC iPlayer outside the UK.
Yes. SamsungTV has BBC iPlayer.
If you have outdated system software, you won’t be able to access BBC iPlayer on your TV. To fix it, update your Samsung TV to the latest firmware.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install Nickelodeon Kodi Addon
- How to Mute a Tab in Chrome Browser
- How to Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription
- How to Clear Firefox Cache [Smartphone & PC]
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser [Mobile & Desktop]
- Best Browser for Android TV / Android TV Box
- How to Reset Chrome Web Browser [Smartphone & PC]
- How to Install Les Mills on LG Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch Freevee on Roku
- How to Setup and Use Chromebook