- Crunchyroll is not available for Samsung Smart TVs.
- To Watch Crunchyroll Using a Browser on a Samsung Smart TV: Hit the Smart Hub button → Select the Internet tile → Visit the Crunchyroll website → Log in to Crunchyroll → Start streaming Crunchyroll.
- AirPlay or Cast Crunchyroll on Samsung TV: Connect TV and Phone to the same WiFi → Open Crunchyroll → Play a video → Tap the AirPlay icon or Cast icon → Select your Samsung TV → Start watching Crunchyroll.
- You can also get Crunchyroll on Samsung TV using a streaming device.
Are you wondering how to watch Crunchyroll on Samsung TV? If yes, then here is the answer. I’m sad to say that the Crunchyroll app is not available in the Smart Hub of Samsung TVs. But no worries, there are alternative ways to watch the Crunchyroll content on your TV. You can use the browser of your Samsung TV to access the Crunchyroll website. In addition, you can cast or AirPlay the Crunchyroll app directly on the TV from your smartphone.
Moreover, you can get the app on your Samsung TV by connecting any Crunchyroll-compatible streaming device to the TV. Explore the article further and learn all the possible methods to watch Crunchyroll’s anime content on Samsung TV in detail.
How to Get Crunchyroll on Samsung TV
Since the app is unavailable on the Smarty Hub, you can stream the Crunchyroll content on your TV using the three ways mentioned below.
- Using Internet Browser
- Using Casting
- Using Streaming Devices
Before proceeding to the steps, subscribe to any of the plans of Crunchyroll on its official website to stream the content ad-free. Moreover, the service offers a 14-day free trial period to explore the various anime content for free.
Watch Crunchyroll on Samsung Smart TV using Internet Browser
1. Turn On the Samsung Smart TV and connect it to a stable WIFI network.
2. On your remote, click the Smart Hub button.
3. Select the Internet tile on the homepage of your Samsung TV.
4. Type in www.crunchyroll.com in the search bar and visit the website.
5. On the webpage of Crunchyroll, click the Profile icon at the top right corner.
6. Log in to your Crunchyroll account by entering the account credentials.
That’s it. You can now see the anime content on the Crunchyroll website. Select your favorite anime and enjoy watching it on your TV.
Cast or AirPlay Crunchyroll on Samsung TV
If the browser doesn’t load the Crunchyroll webpage, you can cast or AirPlay the Crunchyroll content on your TV from an Android Phone or iPhone. To do this, you need to connect the Samsung TV to the WiFi, same as your Smartphone.
Before going into the steps, enable the AirPlay option on Samsung TV if you use an iPhone.
1. On your Smartphone, get the Crunchyroll app from the Play Store or App Store if you have not downloaded it yet.
2. Launch the Crunchyroll app on your smartphone and log in with your account details.
3. Start playing the anime content on the Crunchyroll app.
4. Now, tap the Cast icon or AirPlay icon at the top right corner of the app.
5. Choose your Samsung TV from the list of available devices.
6. Now, the anime video will be displayed on your TV.
Note: You can also mirror the Android Phone or iPhone screen to your Samsung TV and can stream the anime content from the app.
How to Install Crunchyroll on Samsung TV Via Streaming Devices
There are certain streaming devices that offer Crunchyroll in their App Store. If you have any one of the below streaming devices at your home, you can connect it to your TV and download the Crunchyroll app from the respective app store of the streaming device.
- Chromecast With Google TV
- Apple TV
- Xbox One
After installing the Crunchyroll app on your streaming device, you need to activate the app by visiting the website https://www.crunchyroll.com/activate
No, you cannot download Crunchyroll as the app is not available on the Smart Hub.
Yes, you can watch its anime content using Plex on Samsung TV.
While Samsung has discontinued the support for Crunchyroll on their TVs, it is unknown about the addition of Crunchyroll on Samsung TVs.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Change Language on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install and Activate Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download and Activate NBC on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Get DAZN on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch Philo on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Listen to Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung TV Not Connecting to WiFi
- How to Enable & Use Sleep Timer on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install Bally Sports on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Turn Off Voice Assistant on Samsung Smart TV