The most awaited UFC event, UFC Fight Night, is going to be started, and the main card fight will be conducted between Rafael Fiziev and Mateusz Gamrot on 23rd September 2023. You can live stream all the UFC Fight Night matches using the UFC app. If you own an LG TV (2016 or later) with webOS 3.0 or higher, you can download the UFC app on your LG TV from the LG Content Store. You need to get a UFC Fight Pass subscription to access the content on the UFC app.
How to Install UFC on LG Smart TV
1. Turn ON your LG Smart TV using the LG TV remote.
3. On the LG TV home screen, launch the LG Content Store app.
4. Click Search and search for the UFC app on the LG Content Store.
5. Select the app from the search results and tap Install to download the UFC app on your LG TV.
6. Once installed, open the UFC app for activation.
How to Activate UFC on LG Smart TV
1. Launch the UFC app on your LG Smart TV and tap Sign in.
2. Take note of the six-digit code shown on your TV screen.
3. Open a browser on your mobile or PC and visit the UFC Fight Pass official website (https://ufcfightpass.com/tv-login).
4. Type the code and Sign In using your UFC Fight Pass credentials.
5. Once logged in, open the UFC app on your LG Smart TV and live stream the UFC Fight Night: Rafael Fiziev vs. Mateusz Gamrot match on a big screen.
How to Cast UFC on LG Smart TV
Before moving into the steps, ensure you fulfill the requirements below.
As LG Smart TV doesn’t have built-in cast support, you need to rely on the Chromecast device to cast the UFC content on your TV from your Android Phone. UFC is a Chromecast-compatible app. With this feature, you can directly cast the UFC app on your TV.
If you own an AirPlay-compatible LG TV, you need to enable the AirPlay feature on your LG TV to cast the UFC content.
Go to LG TV home screen → Select AirPlay → AirPlay & HomeKit Settings → tap AirPlay → Turn it ON.
1. Connect your Chromecast and Smartphone to the same WiFi network.
3. Once installed, launch the app and sign in with your UFC Fight Pass credentials.
4. Play any UFC event and click the Cast icon or AirPlay icon on the media player.
5. Select your Chromecast-connected LG TV from the list of available devices.
6. Now, the UFC video will appear on your LG Smart TV.
UFC Fight Pass: Subscription Plans
You can buy the UFC Fight Pass on the official website (https://welcome.ufcfightpass.com/). You can access over 1000 hours of live combat sports with a UFC Fight Pass subscription. We recommend you choose the yearly subscription, where you can save up to 60% compared to the monthly plan.
- Monthly Pass – $9.99/month.
- Annual Pass – $95.99/year.
You can watch most UFC Fight Night matches with the UFC Fight Pass. But to stream the Main and Co-Main events, you need to buy the PPV separately. Using UFC Fight Pass, you can watch all the old UFC games and on-demand games.
How to Watch UFC Fight Night on LG Smart TV using ESPN+
Other than the UFC app, you can stream all live events of Ultimate Fighting Championship 2023 events by using the ESPN app. You need to get an ESPN+ subscription ($9.99/month or $99.99/year) to stream the videos on the app. Unfortunately, the ESPN app is not available on the LG Content Store. So, you need to rely on the casting or AirPlay method.
You can watch all UFC live events with an ESPN+ subscription except the Main and Co-Main games. If you wish to watch the Main and Co-Main games, you need to pay $79.99 per game. With an ESPN+ subscription, you can stream past UFC games and other on-demand games.
How to Watch UFC Fight Night on Other Countries
Based on the country you reside in, get a cable TV subscription for the below channels and use the channel to live stream all the matches of UFC Fight Night.
|US||UFC Fight Pass, ESPN+, ABC|
|Australia||Kayo Sports, Fetch TV, and UFC Fight Pass|
|Arab Countries||beIN Sports|
|Hong Kong||FOX Sports|
|New Zealand||SKY Arena|
Schedule of UFC Fight Night: Rafael Fiziev vs. Mateusz Gamrot
The most awaited UFC Fight Night match between Rafael Fiziev and Mateusz Gamrot will happen on 23rd September 2023. The fighters of the UFC Fight Night are listed below.
|Main Card Fight|
|Rafael Fiziev vs. Mateusz Gamrot (Main)|
|Bryce Mitchell vs. Dan IGE|
|Marina Rodriguez vs. Michelle Waterson Gomez|
|Bryan Battle vs. AJ Fletcher|
|Ricardo Ramos vs. Charles Jourdain|
|Preliminary Card Fight|
|Dan Argueta vs. Miles Johns|
|Tim Means vs. Andre Fialho|
|Jacob Malkoun vs. Cody Brundage|
|Mohammed Usman vs. Jake Collier|
|Mizuki vs. Hannah Goldy|
|Tamires Vidal vs. Montserrat Rendon|
Frequently Asked Questions
The ESPN channel is available to stream on third-party websites like tv247.us. Use the browser on LG TV to navigate to the website and stream the UFC match via the ESPN channel.
The UFC on LG TV may not work if the UFC Fight Pass subscription has expired. Renew the pass to resolve the issue. If the app does not work even after renewing the pass, update the app on LG Smart TV and check again.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Tag Someone on Facebook [App & Website]
- How to Add and Watch Freeview on Apple TV
- How to Chromecast DAZN on TV
- Possible Ways to Get Tinder Gold For Free
- How to Hide Snapchat Score 
- 600+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URLs [Updated October 2023]
- How to Install and Watch IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung Smart TV Remote Not Working Issues
- How to Cancel Anytime Fitness Membership
- How to Get Adobe Photoshop 7-Day Free Trial