Are you a fan of MMA? Then you might have heard of the upcoming UFC Fight Night match between Rafael Fiziev and Mateusz Gamrot. This match is scheduled for 23rd September 2023. It is the most anticipated match in the UFC history. If you are a Roku user, you can live stream the UFC Fight Night match by installing the official UFC app from the Roku Channel Store. In addition, you can also use the ESPN app on Roku to stream the games of UFC Fight Night.
How to Install UFC App on Roku
1. On the Roku home screen, hit the Streaming Channels option.
2. Click Search Channels and type UFC on the search bar.
3. Tap the UFC app from the search suggestions and hit the +Add Channel option.
4. Launch the app after installation and activate the UFC app to stream its content on your TV.
How to Get UFC on Roku from Roku Website
1. Visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store (https://channelstore.roku.com/) from any browser on your PC.
2. Type UFC on the search bar.
3. Pick the UFC app from the search results and hit the +Add Channel option.
4. The UFC app will be added to your Roku device within 24 hours. To add the channel immediately, update your Roku to the latest firmware.
How to Activate UFC App on Roku to Stream UFC Fight Night
1. Launch the UFC app on Roku.
2. Note down the UFC Fight Pass activation code displayed on your Roku.
3. Visit the official activation website of UFC (https://ufcfightpass.com/tv-login) from any browser on your PC.
4. Enter the CODE and click the SIGN IN option.
5. Sign in using the UFC Fight Pass subscription Credentials.
6. Relaunch the UFC app and start streaming UFC Fight Night matches on your Roku.
Subscription Plans of UFC Fight Pass
UFC Fight Pass offers two subscription plans – Monthly and Yearly. You can subscribe to your desired plan on the official website (https://welcome.ufcfightpass.com/). With UFC Fight Pass, you can watch all the UFC games except the Main and Co-Main games. To stream Main and Co-Main games, you need to buy the PPV separately. Using UFC Fight Pass, you can also watch past UFC games and other on-demand events.
How to Watch UFC Fight Night on Roku Via ESPN+
You can also use the ESPN app to stream the matches of UFC Fight Night. Get the ESPN app on your Roku device from the Roku Channel Store and activate the ESPN app using the ESPN+ subscription credentials. The subscription price of ESPN+ is $9.99/month or $99.99/year. With ESPN+, you can watch all the matches of UFC except the Main and Co-Main events. You need to pay an extra $79.99 per game to stream the Main and Co-Main events. With ESPN+, you can watch all the past UFC games.
You can also watch the live events of UFC using ESPN channels. ESPN channel is available on the streaming services mentioned below. If you have installed any one of these apps on Roku, use it to stream the UFC matches via the ESPN channel.
Schedule of UFC Fight Night: Fiziev vs Gamrot
UFC Fight Night is scheduled for 23rd September 2023. The list of players in the Main and Preliminary card are mentioned below.
Main Card Fighters:
- Rafael Fiziev vs. Mateusz Gamrot (Main)
- Bryce Mitchell vs. Dan IGE
- Marina Rodriguez vs. Michelle Waterson Gomez
- Bryan Battle vs. AJ Fletcher
- Ricardo Ramos vs. Charles Jourdain
Preliminary Card Fighters:
- Dan Argueta vs. Miles Johns
- Tim Means vs. Andre Fialho
- Jacob Malkoun vs. Cody Brundage
- Mohammed Usman vs. Jake Collier
- Mizuki vs. Hannah Goldy
- Tamires Vidal vs. Montserrat Rendon
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can get the UFC app from the Roku Channel Store.
No. You need to get a UFC Fight Pass subscription to stream the live events of UFC.
No. There is no free trial available on UFC Fight Pass.
To watch UFC Fight Night for free, install Hulu on Roku and subscribe to its 30-day free trial. Then, you can watch UFC Fight Night matches using the ESPN channel on Hulu for free.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Tag Someone on Facebook [App & Website]
- How to Add and Watch Freeview on Apple TV
- How to Chromecast DAZN on TV
- Possible Ways to Get Tinder Gold For Free
- How to Hide Snapchat Score 
- 600+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URLs [Updated October 2023]
- How to Install and Watch IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung Smart TV Remote Not Working Issues
- How to Cancel Anytime Fitness Membership
- How to Get Adobe Photoshop 7-Day Free Trial