Nova TV is a free streaming service that consists of a vast library of movies and TV shows. This app lets users stream the videos up to 1080p quality. Nova TV offers subtitles in over 225 languages and allows you to bookmark your favorite movies/shows to access them later easily. Nova TV APK is available on several third-party websites. You can download it on your Android Phone and can install the app. If you have an Android TV or Firestick, you can sideload the Nova TV APK using Downloader.
How to Install Nova TV APK on Android Phone / Tablet
1. Unlock your Android Phone and locate the Google Chrome app on the home screen.
2. Long-press the Google Chrome app and select the Info icon.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Locate and hit the option Install unknown apps.
4. Enable the option Allow from this source.
Now, you can download the APK file from the Chrome browser and can install it on your Android device.
5. Navigate to any APK website of your choice. Then, search for the Nova TV APK file.
6. Download the Nova TV APK file on your Android device.
7. After downloading the APK, go to the Download section on the File Manager app and tap the APK file.
8. On the installation screen, hit the Install button to download the Nova TV app.
9. Launch the Nova TV app after installation.
10. Start streaming your favorite movies and TV series on your Android device for free.
How to Download Nova TV APK on Android TV
To get Nova TV on Android TV, you have to install the Downloader app. Before that, ensure to enable the Unknown Sources option on your Android TV.
1. Turn ON and go to the Android TV Settings.
2. Click Device Preferences on the Settings screen.
3. Tap Security & Restrictions and enable the option Unknown Sources.
4. Go back to your Android TV home screen and open the Google Play Store.
5. Search for Downloader on the Play Store.
6. Pick the app and hit Install to add the Downloader app to your Android TV.
7. Launch the Downloader app after installation and tap the Allow button.
8. Enter the Nova TV APK link in the URL field.
9. Hit Go. Then, click Install after downloading the APK file.
10. Once installed, launch the Nova TV app to stream your favorite movies on your Android TV.
How to Sideload Nova TV APK on Firestick
Get the Downloader app on your Firestick from the Amazon App Store to sideload the APK file.
1. Navigate the Firestick home screen and select the Settings icon.
2. Tap My Fire TV → Click Developer options → Select Install unknown apps.
3. Switch ON the Downloader and launch it.
4. Type the Nova TV APK URL in the URL field and tap Go to get the APK.
5. Once the APK is downloaded, hit Install to add the app to your Fire TV.
6. Launch the Nova TV app on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
7. Play your desired content on the app to stream it on your Fire TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Nova TV is free to download and use.
CucoTV APK is the best alternative for Nova TV .
Nova TV is not safe and legal to use. So, always make sure to use a VPN while streaming videos on the Nova TV app.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.