Dailymotion is a video-sharing website based in France and was created in 2005. Dailymotion is free to use all over the world. It has various categories like News, Sports, Entertainment, Music, and much more. You can do other things on Dailymotion like sharing the video with your friends, browsing through videos you like, recommending videos, and many more. In the U.S., it collaborates with partners like Vice Media, Bloomberg, and Hearst Digital Media. It is one of the oldest video Sharing platforms available in the world and is available for media player devices like Apple TV, Firestick, Roku, and more. Let us now see how to get Dailymotion on your Apple TV.
Dailymotion is available in 183 languages and 43 localized versions featuring local content. It also has its own limitations, like when compared with YouTube, you can only upload a maximum of 10 videos per day, no more than a maximum of 60 minutes of content per file, 2 hours of content uploaded per day, and many more. So, the wait is over, and you can get all these features on your Apple TV by reading below.
Features of Dailymotion
- It has an offline video streaming feature
- Save videos for later use
- Live streaming with DVR support
- You can create your own playlist
- Smooth streaming experience
How to Create Dailymotion Account
(1) Go to the Dailymotion website from any web browser.
(2) Select the Sign-up option in the upper right corner of the screen.
(3) Fill in the details like Email address, DOB, Password, Gender and select Sign up. Alternatively, you can also sign in with your Facebook or Google account.
(4) You will receive a 6 digit verification code to your email. Copy the verification code and enter it in the given field and select Verify email.
(5) Now, you have successfully created your Dailymotion account.
Guide to Install and Stream Dailymotion on Apple TV
(1) Press the Home button on your Apple TV remote.
(2) Go to the App Store.
(3) Select the Search tab.
(4) Using the on-screen keyboard enter Dailymotion on the search bar. You can use the Apple TV remote to do the same.
(4) Select the Dailymotion app from the search results.
(5) Select the Get button to install Dailymotion on Apple TV.
(6) Then, you can launch the Dailymotion app and sign in with your account.
(7) Now, select any video and watch it on your Apple TV.
Related – How to Watch Dailymotion on Firestick
Guide to Watch Dailymotion on Apple TV Using Mac Book
Connect your Apple TV and Mac Book to the same Wi-Fi network.
(1) Open your Mac Book and select the AirPlay icon on the top right side of your screen.
(2) Choose AirPlay To and select your Apple TV from the list that appears.
(3) Go to Safari and type Dailymotion in the search bar.
(4) Choose the Dailymotion official website.
(5) Select Sign in and enter your account details.
(6) Select the video you want to watch on Mac book and enjoy the video by watching it on Apple TV.
(1) Check whether your Apple TV and iOS device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Turn on your iOS device and go to Control Center.
(3) Choose the Screen Mirroring icon and select your Apple TV.
(4) Open your Dailymotion app. You can install the Dailymotion app from App Store.
(5) Sign in to your account and select a video you want to watch.
(6) Now you can watch Dailymotion on Apple TV.
Related – How to Chromecast Dailymotion to TV
That’s all the information you need to know about getting Dailymotion for your Apple TV. So, with Dailymotion, you can watch the latest news, sports, and other facts. Also, if you have any queries, you can drop them below the comment box.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- 9 Cybersecurity Tricks Every Student Needs to Know
- How to Install Twitch Kodi Addon 
- How to Install TVCatchup.com Kodi Addon
- How to Install Invictus Kodi Addon?
- Trending Technologies That Would Dominate The Business World
- 7 Tips on How to Learn Calculus if You Don’t Understand Professor
- How to Install and Watch Funimation on PS5
- How to Download Einthusan Kodi Addon
- How to Get Deezer on Firestick to Play Music
- How to Install CNBC on Amazon Firestick