National Broadcasting Corporation, or NBC, is one of the most popular television channels in the United States. Besides live content, the NBC library has popular movies and TV shows. The NBC app doesn’t have any individual subscription plan. You need to sign in to the NBC app using your TV provider credentials. The app is compatible with multiple devices, including Apple TV. You can directly install the app on Apple TV from the app store. NBC is a Chromecast and AirPlay Supported app. With the AirPlay support, you can easily cast the NBC content on Apple TV from your iOS device.
How to Install NBC on Apple TV [Apple TV 4th Generation or Later]
1. First, Turn ON your Apple TV and select the App Store.
2. Tap the Search option at the top.
3. Type NBC using the on-screen keyboard and search for the app.
4. Pick the app from the search results and hit the Get button to install the app.
How to Activate NBC on Apple TV
1. Open the NBC app after installation.
2. You will see an Activation Code on the TV screen.
3. Go to the NBC activation website from a browser on your PC or smartphone.
4. Enter your activation code on the box and click Continue.
5. Tap your TV provider and enter the required login details.
6. Once activated, refresh the NBC app on Apple TV and watch your favorite content on a big screen.
How to Get NBC on Apple TV [Apple TV 3rd Generation or Earlier]
You can’t install the NBC app on your Apple TV 3rd generation or earlier models due to the unavailability of the App Store. If you have these Apple TV models, you can mirror the iOS screen to Apple TV and can watch NBC content.
1. Firstly, connect your Apple TV and your iOS device to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the NBC app on your iPhone/iPad from the App Store.
3. Launch the NBC app and log in using your TV provider credentials.
4. Select any content to play and hit the AirPlay icon on the player screen.
5. From the list of devices, pick your Apple TV to mirror the iPhone screen.
6. Finally, open the NBC app and stream your favorite TV show on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. NBC has in-built AirPlay support.
The cheapest way to stream NBC on tvOS is by subscribing to the Sling TV Blue plan ($35 per month).
- How to Get and Activate AMC on Apple TV
- How to Install Tennis Channel on Apple TV
- How to Get PBS KIDS on Apple TV
- How to Add and Activate NBC Sports on Apple TV
- How to Install and Activate CNBC on Apple TV
- How to Get and Activate HGTV on Apple TV
- How to Install and Activate TBS on Apple TV
- How to Get Zoom Meeting on Apple TV