NBC Sports is a streaming service that offers both live and on-demand sports content. You can also stream the highlights, replays, and short clips of the games on NBC Sports. It includes popular live events such as NFL Sunday Night Football, PGA Tour, Triple Crown, Premier League, NASCAR, etc. To access the content on this app, you must sign in using your TV Provider’s credentials. Like NBC, you can download the NBC Sports app from the App Store on Apple TV. Apart from this method, you can also cast NBC Sports videos on Apple TV from your iPhone or iPad.
How to Get NBC Sports on Apple TV
(1) Launch the App Store from the home screen on Apple TV.
(2) Click on the Search option at the top.
(3) Type NBC Sports on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
(4) Pick up the app from the search results and click the Get button to install the app on Apple TV.
How to Activate NBC Sports on Apple TV
(1) Once installed, tap the Open button to launch the NBC Sports app.
(2) Locate and hit the Sign In button on the app’s interface.
(3) Note the NBC Sports activation code displayed on the screen.
(4) Go to the website www.nbcsports.com/activate from a browser on your PC.
(5) Choose Apple TV from the Select your device drop-down.
(6) Type the activation code on the box and click Continue.
(7) Select your TV Provider on the next screen and sign in using your provider’s login details. NBC Sports supports multiple TV Providers. You can view the full list of providers on the official website.
(8) Close and reopen the NBC Sports app on tvOS and stream your favorite sports content on a big screen.
How to AirPlay NBC Sports on Apple TV
NBC Sports app has AirPlay support. With this feature, you can cast NBC Sports videos on your TV from your iPhone or iPad. Before going into the steps, update your iPhone/iPad device to iOS 11.0 or higher.
(1) Connect your iOS device and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Install the NBC Sports app on your iOS device from the App Store.
(3) Open the NBC Sports app and sign in to your account.
(4) Tap the AirPlay icon displayed at the top.
(5) From the devices list, locate and select your Apple TV.
(6) Within seconds, the NBC Sports app screen will be exhibited on the tvOS screen.
(7) Play any sports video on the NBC Sports app and enjoy streaming it on your tvOS.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can stream NBC Sports for free by subscribing to the 1-month free trial of Hulu.
- How to Get and Activate AMC on Apple TV
- How to Install Tennis Channel on Apple TV
- How to Get PBS KIDS on Apple TV
- How to Add and Activate NBC Sports on Apple TV
- How to Install and Activate CNBC on Apple TV
- How to Get and Activate HGTV on Apple TV
- How to Install and Activate TBS on Apple TV
- How to Get Zoom Meeting on Apple TV