ESPN is the official sports app of the ESPN channel. The sports streaming app is accessible on a wide range of devices like Android, iOS, PC, web, etc. It supports casting feature and you can Chromecast ESPN contents to the big screen. Stay up-to-date with the live events as well as the latest scores of the team you care about from anywhere. Above all, the home tab of the ESPN app, you will get news about your favourite sports or teams. The top games are curated and you will be able to see the scores of different leagues like NBA, MLB, etc. Further, you can use ESPN app to stream events, binge on great documentaries, and exclusive shows. Stream thousands of live events, games, on-demand movies/tv shows, etc just by subscribing to ESPN+ service. Read the article further to know the steps to Chromecast ESPN to a smart TV in brief.
Related: How to watch ESPN on Apple TV?
How to Chromecast ESPN to TV?
Screencast your favourite sports to the smart TV from ESPN on Android/iOS device. Head down to know the procedure to Chromecast ESPN to stream the best of sports videos on the bigger screen.
- Connect your Chromecast into the HDMI port of the TV initially.
- Plug-in the power cable to Chromecast and plug the other end to the power outlet.
- Connect PC or Phone and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
Steps to Chromecast ESPN to TV
Read the procedure given below and cast ESPN to Chromecast connected TV.
Step 1: First of all, launch the App Store/Play Store from the app drawer on your iOS/Android.
Step 2: Secondly search for the ESPN app. Click on the Get/Install button to download it.
Step 3: Further, tap on the Open button to launch it the respective smartphone.
Step 4: Select any live sport video to play on the iPhone or Android phone.
Step 5: Meanwhile, you need to navigate to the top of the Android/iOS device to select the Cast icon.
Step 6: Choose the Chromecast device on the next screen to connect it with your phone.
Step 7: At last, the video content playing on your handheld will be screen mirrored to Chromecast TV.
You can Chromecast ESPN to the TV just by following the steps given above. It is the better alternative to cable TV subscription and you can live stream any sports matches. After the free trial, buy ESPN subscription at $4.99/month or $49.99/year to watch thousands of live events without any delay.
Thank you for reading this article. Visit www.techfollows.com for the more useful article. Share us your queries or suggestions as comments below. Additionally, you can stay tuned with us from our Facebook or Twitter page.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch UKTV Play Kodi Addon
- How to Install Brit Flix Kodi Addon 
- How Secure Is Your Data If Your Laptop Is Stolen?
- How to Install and Stream Sky Go on Android TV
- How to Install and Use Kaspersky VPN for Firestick 
- How to Chromecast Tiktok Videos to TV 
- How to Install AllCast for Fire TV/Firestick
- How to Cancel Starz Subscription on Amazon Prime 
- Is Bitcoin Mining A Stable Business Model?
- Let’s Have A Look At The Positive Aspects Of Bitcoins!