Pandora is an online music streaming service to listen to your favorite tracks. You can listen to live radio stations with Pandora. It is available only in the US, Australia, and New Zealand. It is available for free with limited commercials, and you can subscribe to Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium for advanced features. Pandora Plus costs $4.99 per month with premium features except playlist creation and sharing. Pandora Premium costs $9.99 per month with all the premium features. We can directly install Pandora on Firestick from the Amazon Store.
Here are some cool features of Pandora Music:
Why you need a VPN
While Streaming online, your IP will be exposed easily. Hence ISPs (Internet Service Providers), app developers, government agencies and hackers can track your online activities with ease. At the end of the day, you may face some legal problems if you have streamed any copyrighted contents. To avoid these problems, we recommend you to use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations. On the other hand, VPN is also helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the apps/services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device.
After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you to use NordVPN. It is regarded as the best VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the NordVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount + 3 months free.
- It has a huge library collection of songs and podcasts available for free.
- The interface is user-friendly to search and find your favorite tracks easily.
- You can use an alarm clock for tracking Pandora stations.
- You can share the songs through social media.
- You will get 30 days free trial on Pandora Plus and 60 days free trial on Pandora Premium to try out the features.
Steps to Install Pandora on Firestick
1) Go to home screen on your Firestick and click on the Search icon.
2) Type and search for the Pandora app using the on-screen keyboard.
3) Then, select the app from the search results.
4) Click on Get or Download to install Pandora on Firestick.
5) Once the app is installed, click on Open to launch the app.
6) Sign in with your Pandora account.
7) Select and play the song title that you want to play.
Alternative Way to Install Pandora on Firestick
1) Go to your Firestick home screen
2) Click the Settings menu on the top panel.
3) Under settings, select Device and the choose the Developer options.
4) Select Apps from unknows sources and then turn on the feature to install the apps from unknown sources.
5) Get back to the Firestick home screen and search for the Downloader app.
6) Choose the app from the suggestion list and install it on your Firestick.
7) When the installation is over, click on Open.
8) Click on Allow to access the local media and files on your device.
9) Now, type the Pandora apk URL in the required section.
10) Click on GO and the Pandora apk file will download on your Firestick.
11) Once the download is over, click on install and wait for the installation to complete.
12) Click on Done after installing the app.
13) Get back to the home screen and then launch the Pandora app to stream the music content you want.
Pandora Not Working on Firestick
If you had errors while accessing Pandora app on Firestick, try these simple solutions to fix it.
- Clear cache for the Pandora app.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the Pandora app from the store.
- Restart your Firestick and then stream the music on Pandora.
- Reset your Firestick and check whether the issue is fixed or not.
Pandora is similar to Spotify and YouTube Music. Here you can create your own playlists, and you can play different formats of audio. Hope this tutorial helps you to install Pandora on Firestick without any errors. If you had any errors, mention them in the below comments section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- What are the Trends of Forex Trading in 2021?
- How to Find IP Address on iPhone [All Models]
- How to Change Passcode on iPhone [All Models]
- Financial Tips Every Business Owner Should Hear
- How to Archive Instagram Posts, Videos, Chats & Reels
- Top Ranking Casino Slots Software Providers
- How to Connect Roku to New WiFi Without Remote
- How to Watch MLB [Major League Baseball] on Roku
- Most Popular Game Categories In iTunes
- Tips for Fixing Common Roku Problems