Dailymotion is a video-sharing platform with the latest content and ideas. It was founded in March 2005 in France. Dailymotion has various categories of videos like News, Sports, Entertainment, Music, and much more. Its partners in the U.S. include Vice Media, Bloomberg, and Hearst Digital Media. It collaborates with global channels like BBC News, UFC, CBS Sports. Dailymotion is completely free to stream videos with ads. The Amazon App Store has the Dailymotion app to install on the Firestick for free.
Features of Dailymotion
- Dailymotion has an offline streaming feature to save videos for watching later.
- You can create your own playlist of videos and follow the channels in the app.
- Dailymotion has a simple interface for a smooth streaming experience.
- It is available in 183 languages and 43 localized versions featuring local content.
- It has an in-built monetization and a Live streaming option with DVR support.
Guide to Install Dailymotion on Firestick
(1) Power on the Firestick and go to the home screen.
(2) Select Find on the home screen and choose the Search option.
(3) Enter Dailymotion in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) From the search results, select the Dailymotion app.
(5) Select the Get or Download to download Dailymotion on Firestick.
(6) Choose Open to open the Dailymotion app.
Related: How to Stream Dailymotion on Roku
Install Dailymotion on Firestick Using Amazon Website
The Dailymotion app can be installed on the Amazon Firestick from its website. You have to sign in with the same Amazon account.
(1) Open the PC/ smartphone and visit the Amazon Website from your web browser.
(2) Choose Sign in and enter your Amazon account credentials.
(3) Type Dailymotion in the search and click on the Search icon.
(4) Choose Dailymotion from the search results.
(5) Select the Firestick device and click on the Get App option.
(6) Turn on your Firestick. The Dailymotion app will appear on the home screen.
(7) The Dailymotion app is not appearing on the Fire TV, then go to Settings.
(8) Choose My Fire TV and select About.
(9) Select Check for Updates. Now Dailymotion will be on your home screen.
Related: How to Chromecast Dailymotion to TV
Alternate Method to Stream Dailymotion
You have to ensure that the Smartphone and Firestick are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(1) Hold the Home button on your Firestick remote. It displays options like Apps, Sleep, Mirroring, and Settings.
(2) Select Mirroring from the options shown. You can see the Firestick device name.
(3) Go to Notification Panel on your Smartphone.
(4) Tap the Screen Cast icon and choose your Firestick device. It will mirror the Smartphone screen on the Firestick.
(7) Go to the Google Play Store and download the Dailymotion app.
(8) Launch the app and stream the Dailymotion videos on Firestick.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Stream IPTV on JVC Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch ITV Kodi Addon
- How to Install and Activate BBC iPlayer on Roku
- 13 Best IPTV Players for Windows PC 
- How to Install and Setup IPTV on Philips Smart TV
- How to Watch Cinema HD on Roku [2 Ways]
- How to Chromecast Crave on Your TV
- How to Install and Stream Sky Go on Chromebook
- The Key Elements in AU Online Casinos to Draw New Players
- How to Get A Grades in Canada: Essay Writing Standards to Follow