A File Manager is essential for any device which has storage memory. If you are looking for the best File Manager app for your Firestick, then ES File Explorer is the app you need to install. You can install the ES File Explorer app from the Amazon App Store on Firestick. It is a premium app that costs $9.99 per month. With a premium subscription, you can sideload the APK files of apps on Fire TV using ES File Explorer. Apart from sideloading, you can manage the media files stored on your Fire TV Stick using this app.
How to Get ES File Explorer on Firestick
1. Turn On your Firestick and head over to the home screen.
2. Tap the Find icon and hit the search bar.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Type and search for the ES File Explorer app.
4. Click the ES File Explorer app on hit the Get or Download button.
5. After installation, hit the Open button to launch the app.
Note: You can also sideload the ES File Explorer using the Downloader app on Firestick.
How to Sideload Apps on Firestick using ES File Explorer
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen, and hit the Settings icon.
2. Tap the option My Fire TV and click Developer Options.
3. Hit the Install unknown apps option and turn On ES File Explorer.
4. Launch the ES File Explorer app.
5. Hit the Agree option on the next screen.
6. Click Allow to allow ES File Explorer to access media files on your device.
6. Tap Free Trial and follow the on-screen instructions to begin the free trial. After the free trial, you can get a subscription plan of $9.99/month.
7. On the ES File Explorer home screen, hit the Downloader option.
8. Hit the New icon at the bottom.
8. Enter the APK link of the app in the Path field and the file name in the Name field.
9. Hit the Download Now option and click the OPEN FILE once the APK has been downloaded.
10. Click INSTALL on the pop-up menu.
11. Finally, tap INSTALL on the installation screen to download the app.
12. Click the OPEN option to launch and use the app.
How to Fix ES File Explorer Not Working on Firestick
If you have trouble using the ES File Explorer on your Fire TV Stick device, you can use the troubleshooting methods below.
- Restart your Firestick device and check again.
- Check whether the Install unknown apps option is enabled for ES File Explorer.
- Update the Firestick to the latest version.
- Clear the cache of the ES File Explorer app.
- Update the ES File Explorer app on your Fire TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. ES File Explorer is available on the Amazon App Store of Fire TV Stick.
No. To unlock more features like sideloading apps, you need to get a premium plan of $9.99/month.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.