- SoundCloud is unavailable in the Amazon App Store of Firestick / Fire TV.
- You need to sideload the app on your Firestick using its APK file.
- You can also screen mirror the Soundcloud app on Firestick using your smartphone.
SoundCloud is a music streaming app that offers 320 million music tracks from 30 million artists worldwide. Currently, the SoundCloud app is not available for Firestick. But you can sideload the SoundCloud app on your Firestick using Downloader.
Alternatively, you can mirror the Android Phone screen on Firestick and stream the SoundCloud content on your Fire TV. This guide will teach you how to sideload and stream SoundCloud on Fire Stick devices.
How to Install SoundCloud on Firestick Using Downloader
1. Connect the Firestick to a WiFi network.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Choose the Find icon and select the Search bar.
3. Using the on-screen keyboard, enter Downloader in the search bar.
4. Select Downloader from the results and choose the Get or Download icon to install Downloader on Firestick.
5. After installing the Downloader app, return to the home screen and select the Settings icon.
6. Tap the My Fire TV tile displayed at the bottom.
7. Select Developer Options → Tap Install unknown apps → Navigate to Downloader → Turn it ON.
8. Launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
9. Give access to the necessary permissions by selecting the option Allow.
10. Select the URL box and enter the SoundCloud APK link (https://bit.ly/3ySt3LT). Then, click Go.
11. After downloading the file, hit Install to download the app on Firestick.
12. Launch the app after installation and listen to your favorite music.
How to Move SoundCloud to Firestick Home Screen
If you are using the SoundCloud app frequently, you can move the app to your Fire TV Stick home screen. To do so,
1. Navigate to the home screen on your Firestick and long-press the Home button until the Quick Access menu pops up.
2. Select the Apps tile.
3. Locate and navigate to the SoundCloud app.
4. Press the Menu button on the Firestick TV remote.
5. From the side menu, hit the option Move to Front.
6. That’s it. Now, you can access the SoundCloud app from the Firestick home screen.
How to Screen Mirror SoundCloud on Firestick [Android Phone]
You can also screen mirror SoundCloud on Firestick from your Android smartphone. To do it, refer to the steps below.
1. Long-press the Home button on your Firestick until a new window appears on the screen.
2. Scroll right and select the option Mirroring.
3. Turn On your Android Phone and go to the Notification panel.
4. Select the Cast icon on the notification panel.
5. Choose the Firestick device from the list of devices to mirror your Android phone screen.
6. Once mirrored, install the SoundCloud app from the Play Store.
7. Open the SoundCloud app and enjoy listening to your favorite audio on your Firestick.
SoundCloud: Subscription Plan
SoundCloud offers premium plans for both artists and listeners. You can subscribe to your desired plan on the official website.
- Next Plus – $2.50/month
- Next Pro – $9.99/month
- SoundCloud Go – $4.99/month
- SoundCloud Go+ – $9.99/month
- SoundCloud DJ – $19.99/month
You can also cancel the SoundCloud subscription anytime on the official website.
Highlights of SoundCloud
- It has the most diverse content with a systematic list.
- Discover music made by emerging and established artists.
- You can create your playlist.
- It gives you suggested tracks based on your listening habits.
- Explore the best music in each genre with SoundCloud charts.
- You can also enable dark mode on SoundCloud.
How to Sign Up for SoundCloud
1. Open a browser on your Windows PC or Mac and type SoundCloud on the search bar.
2. Select the official SoundCloud website from the search results.
3. Tap the Create Account button exhibited at the top.
4. Sign up by choosing either Continue with Facebook, Google, or Apple, or enter your email address and select Continue.
5. If you choose any social media account, then select your account and fill in the necessary details asked in the following steps to create an account.
6. If you choose to sign up using your email address, then enter your mail ID and fill in the required details to create an account
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. SoundCloud is free to use with certain limitations.
Pandora is the best alternative to SoundCloud. You can install Pandora on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.