SoundCloud is a music streaming app and audio distribution platform. It offers music tracks, songs, podcasts, DJ Mix for streaming. SoundCloud has over 200 million-plus songs and over 20 million-plus artists from all over the world. It has a catalog with genres like hip hop, rock, classical, electric, jazz, and much more. It was founded in August 2007, Berlin, Germany. SoundCloud is a place where you can meet the next big artist. You can connect the app to the streaming devices for listening to them from TV audio. In the below section, we will see how to stream SoundCloud on Firestick.
Features of SoundCloud
- It has the most diverse content with a systematic list.
- Discover music made by emerging and established artists.
- You can create your own playlist.
- It gives you suggested tracks based on your listening habits.
- Explore the best music in each genre with SoundCloud charts.
How to Create SoundCloud Account
(1) Open your Browser and search SoundCloud.
(2) Select the SoundCloud official website.
(3) Select Create Account.
(4) Sign up by choosing either Continue with Facebook, Google, Apple or enter your email address and select Continue.
(5) If you choose to continue with social media account, then select your account and fill in the details asked in the following steps to create an account.
(6) If you choose to enter your email address, then enter your email and fill in the details asked in the following steps to create an account.
(7) Now, you have successfully created a SoundCloud account.
Guide to Install SoundCloud on Firestick using Downloader
(1) Press Home on your Firestick remote.
(2) Choose Find and select Search.
(3) Using the on-screen keyboard, enter Downloader in the search bar.
(4) Select Downloader from the results and choose the Get or Download icon to install Downloader on Firestick.
(5) After installing the Downloader app, go back to the home screen and select Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
(Note: For those who use old Firestick OS choose Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Apps from Unknown Sources > ON)
(6) Choose the Downloader app. This will set Unknown Sources to On for that particular app. This will enable side-loading for your device.
(7) Go to the Downloader app. Select Allow if a pop-up appears asking whether Downloader is allowed to access files on your device.
(8) Select Browser and enter the SoundCloud URL https://bit.ly/3ySt3LT in the search bar. Click Go.
(9) Soundcloud apk file will start downloading and select Install to install the SoundCloud on Firestick.
(10) After installation, launch the SoundCloud app and stream the audio content on Firestick.
Related: How to Stream SoundCloud on Apple TV
Alternate Method to Stream SoundCloud on Firestick
You can also stream Sound Cloud in an alternative way and it is screen mirroring. You have to connect your Smartphone and Firestick device to the same Wi-Fi network.
(1) Press the Home button on your Firestick device till a new screen other than your home screen appears.
(2) Select Mirroring from the options and the name of your Firestick device will appear on the screen.
(3) Turn on your Smartphone and go to the Notification panel.
(4) Select either Cast or Screen mirroring icon.
(5) Choose the Firestick device from the list of devices to mirror your Smartphone screen.
(6) Download and install the SoundCloud app from Play Store.
(7) Open the SoundCloud app and select the audio you want to enjoy hearing on Firestick.
Related: How to Stream SoundCloud on Roku
SoundCloud is It is an open global community in which anyone can upload any music or sound. It is also available for desktop, mobile, and Xbox devices. If you face any problem in following the above steps, mention it in the comment section. Visit the Tech Follows Facebook and Twitter pages to read our new tech-related articles.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch BBC iPlayer on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch BritBox on Google TV
- How to Stream Foxtel Go on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Cast NBA on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Protect Your Device From Spy Apps
- The Growing Opportunities of Mobile Game Development
- Outlook vs. Thunderbird: In-Depth Comparison – 2022
- 7 Christmas Scams to Watch Out For
- How to Watch House of the Dragon on Firestick
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV