Turner Broadcasting System (TBS) is an American pay television network that offers live TV channels, movies, live sports, NBA Games, NCAA Basketball, complete TV shows episodes, and more. It offers more than 150 channels. Since Firestick costs less than a cable TV, it can be the best alternative for cable TV. TBS is officially available on Firestick, so it is easy to install and watch TBS. In this article, we will show the steps to install and watch TBS on Firestick.
TBS also provides original shows like American Dad, Miracle Workers, Wipeout, The Last OG, I am the night, Search Party, Good behavior, and more. The channel packages with TBS costs $69.99 per month.
Why you need a VPN
While Streaming online, your IP will be exposed easily. Hence ISPs (Internet Service Providers), app developers, government agencies and hackers can track your online activities with ease. At the end of the day, you may face some legal problems if you have streamed any copyrighted contents. To avoid these problems, we recommend you to use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations. On the other hand, VPN is also helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the apps/services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device.
After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you to use NordVPN. It is regarded as the best VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the NordVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount + 3 months free.
Steps to Watch TBS on Firestick
1) On your Firestick home screen, go to the Search option.
2) In that, type Watch TBS and click on the search icon.
3) Select Watch TBS from the list of apps shown to you.
4) Click on the Get or Download menu to install the app on Firestick.
5) Once installed, click on Open to launch the application.
6) When you open TBS app, it will display the activation code.
7) Now, open a web browser from your mobile or desktop and visit https://www.tbs.com/activate.
8) On that page, select the Firestick device and tap on Continue.
9) Enter the verification code that is displayed on your TV screen and click on Submit. Enter your cable tv provider login credentials to activate the app.
10) Finally you can watch the media contents from TBS.
How to Watch TBS on Firestick Without Cable
Other than the method listed above, we have few more options to watch TBS. There are some streaming services available on Firestick to stream TBS live and media content. It doesn’t need a cable to stream to streams TBS content. The streaming services are,
TBS is one of the best streaming apps that offer quality content of videos and movies. If you want to access TBS contents outside the US, you can always use a VPN service to bypass its geo-restrictions. Hope we have given enough explanation to install and watch TBS on Firestick. If you have any doubt, you can ask us in the comment section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Make Your Job Easier With These Awesome Tools For Your PC
- What You Should Know About Payment Solutions for Global Businesses
- How to Watch HBO Max on Roku Streaming Device
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Snapchat [Android & iPhone]
- Reasons Why Online Business Owners Needs a Lawyer
- Tips To Help You Out With Online Trading: Getting Started
- How to Find WiFi Password on Android Mobiles & Tablets
- Top 3 Essential Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Blog
- Looking For A Cremation Urn? Here’s How To Choose One
- How do you know if a new website is trustworthy?