Turner Broadcasting System (TBS) is an American pay television network that offers live TV channels, movies, live sports, NBA Games, NCAA Basketball, complete TV shows episodes, and more. It offers more than 150 channels. Since Firestick costs less than a cable TV, it can be the best alternative for cable TV. TBS is officially available on Firestick, so it is easy to install and watch TBS. In this article, we will show the steps to install and watch TBS on Firestick.
TBS also provides original shows like American Dad, Miracle Workers, Wipeout, The Last OG, I am the night, Search Party, Good behavior, and more. The channel packages with TBS costs $69.99 per month.
Steps to Watch TBS on Firestick
1) On your Firestick home screen, go to the Search option.
2) In that, type Watch TBS and click on the search icon.
3) Select Watch TBS from the list of apps shown to you.
4) Click on the Get or Download menu to install the app on Firestick.
5) Once installed, click on Open to launch the application.
6) When you open TBS app, it will display the activation code.
7) Now, open a web browser from your mobile or desktop and visit https://www.tbs.com/activate.
8) On that page, select the Firestick device and tap on Continue.
9) Enter the verification code that is displayed on your TV screen and click on Submit. Enter your cable tv provider login credentials to activate the app.
10) Finally you can watch the media contents from TBS.
How to Watch TBS on Firestick Without Cable
Other than the method listed above, we have few more options to watch TBS. There are some streaming services available on Firestick to stream TBS live and media content. It doesn’t need a cable to stream to streams TBS content. The streaming services are,
TBS is one of the best streaming apps that offer quality content of videos and movies. If you want to access TBS contents outside the US, you can always use a VPN service to bypass its geo-restrictions. Hope we have given enough explanation to install and watch TBS on Firestick. If you have any doubt, you can ask us in the comment section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch BritBox on Google TV
- How to Stream Foxtel Go on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Cast NBA on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Protect Your Device From Spy Apps
- The Growing Opportunities of Mobile Game Development
- Outlook vs. Thunderbird: In-Depth Comparison – 2022
- 7 Christmas Scams to Watch Out For
- How to Watch House of the Dragon on Firestick
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV
- How to Find Your Archived Messages on Messenger