Hulu is a US-based streaming service which lets you watch movies, TV shows and live TV channels. Even though it may not be as popular as Netflix or Amazon Prime, Hulu lets you stream all your favorite media on the platforms like Android, iOS, Apple TV, Firestick, Roku and much more. In this article, we will show you how to install Hulu on Amazon Firestick. Over the years, Firestick has become one of the popular streaming device used around the world. By simply plugging it in the HDMI port of your TV, you can watch all your favorite shows, movies, audio, and live TV channels with ease.
Get Hulu Subscription
Before accessing Hulu, you need to purchase the subscription package from the Hulu website. The subscriptions plans available in Hulu website are:
- HULU – $5.99/month
- HULU (Without Ads) – $11.99/month
- HULU + LIVE TV – $44.99/month
- HULU + LIVE TV (Without Ads) – $50.99/month
You will get a 7-day free trial for normal Hulu plans and 30-day free trial for Hulu + Live TV plans. Along with above-mentioned plans, you can also add some extra packs like HBO ($14.99), CINEMAX ($9.99), SHOWTIME ($10.99), and STARZ ($8.99).
How to Install Hulu on Amazon Firestick?
Installing Hulu on Firestick is very simple. You can download the app directly from the Amazon App Store.
- Launch the Firestick.
- Navigate to the search section.
- Type Hulu and hit the search icon.
- From the Search results, select the official Hulu app.
- Click Download to start the installation process.
- Within a few minutes, the application will be installed on your Firestick.
- After installation, tap Open to launch the app.
- Tap Sign In and enter your Hulu login details.
- Now, you can stream your favorite movies, TV shows, and live TV Channels.
How to Install Hulu on Amazon Firestick outside the United States?
As we mentioned earlier, Hulu and its media are only accessible in the US. Now, follow these steps carefully to access Hulu outside the US:
Change your Amazon Appstore location to US
- Click this link to Manage Your Content and Devices associated with your Amazon account.
- Click Settings -> Country Settings -> Change.
- Enter an American Address along with valid Zip code. (For American address, just search for address generator on Google)
- Click Update and re-register your account on your Firestick.
Change your Firestick location to US
- Select the best VPN service and install it on your Firestick. (We recommend you to install ExpressVPN on Firestick)
- Launch the VPN and connect to the US server where Hulu is accessible.
Download and access Hulu
- Go the App Store and download the Hulu app.
- After installation, launch the Hulu app and enter your Hulu login credentials.
- Now, you can stream your favorite media without any hassle.
Hulu and Amazon Firestick is the best streaming combination for your entertainment. We hope the article will guide you to download the Hulu app with ease. If you’re residing outside the US, you need a VPN to access this app.
Thank you for visiting Techfollows.com. For further queries and feedback, feel free to comment below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install Crunchyroll on PS4 & PS3 
- How to Download and Install SGTV Kodi Addon 
- How to Add and Stream TSN on Roku
- How to Update Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick
- How to Cancel Fitbit Premium Subscription [7 Ways]
- How to Install and Watch DAZN on Firestick [2 Easy Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Wikipedia [App & Website]
- Inside The Delicate Art of Ransomware Negotiations
- How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail