SoundCloud is one of the best music applications which provides nearly 200 million soundtracks and music for its users. The app also serves as the platform to showcase over 20 million individual talented artists. Hence users can find novelistic and unique tracks in this application. Users can create personalized playlists, receive customized recommendations for sounds and music. You can also your favorite artists and connect with fellow app users. Sound cloud is a cost-free application and compatible with Android & iOS devices. Unfortunately, SoundCloud is not available on Roku Channel Store. Keep reading to know how to get Soundcloud on Roku.
Get SoundCloud through Musiclouds
SoundCloud on Roku can be accessed through the Musiclouds app, an audio channel available on the Roku Channel Store to install.
Note – If you want a dedicated music app, install Spotify on Roku and enjoy playing all your favorite tracks and podcasts.
1. Connect Roku device to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Using Roku remote, press the home button to go to Homepage.
3. Navigate to the Search option and then select it.
4. Type Musiclouds on the search bar and pick from the search results.
5. Click the +Add channel button on the screen.
6. Install the app and click the OK button to launch the Musiclouds app.
7. Go to My channels in the Musiclouds app and select the SoundCloud icon.
8. Now you can stream your favourite SoundCloud library.
Related Guide – Steps to Enable Dark Mode on SoundCloud Music App.
Alternative Way to Access SoundCloud on Roku
You can screen mirror Roku from your Phone or PC to get SoundCloud. All you need is to ensure that Roku and your phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
1. On the homepage of your TV, go to Settings > System.
2. Select the Screen mirroring mode and choose either Prompt/Always Allow option.
3. Now, make sure Roku and your phone are connected to the same Wi-fi.
4. Open Settings app on your phone and go to Bluetooth and device connection.
5. Enable the cast option and select your Roku device from the suggestions. Allow permission to mirror your Android screen.
6. Now, install the SoundCloud app from the Playstore.
7. Once installed, play and mirror the audio track you want.
Due to the non-availability of SoundCloud on the channel store, these are the two methods that you can use to play SoundCloud music content on Roku. Use the below comment section to shout your queries related to this guide.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch Facebook Videos on Roku
- How to Control Apple TV with Android Device 
- How to Chromecast Whatsapp Video Calls 
- How to Add and Listen to Amazon Music on Roku
- How to Get Discovery Plus App on Firestick 
- 9 Best IPTV for Firestick / Fire TV [January 2021]
- How to Install BubbleUPnP for iOS Devices [iPhone/iPad]
- All You Need to Know About Algo-Trading
- Useful PDF Tips and Tricks You Probably Didn’t Know
- How to Get SoundCloud on Roku via Musiclouds
Apps4 months ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV
How to2 years ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV 
IPTV3 months ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC/Laptop [January 2021]
FireStick1 year ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android8 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [November 2020]
How to8 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
Android8 months ago
How to Cast to Firestick using Android and Windows 
How to9 months ago
How to Jailbreak Roku in 5 Minutes