SoundCloud is one of the best music application which provides nearly 200 million soundtracks and music for its users. The app also serves as the platform to showcase over 20 million individual talented artists. Hence users can find novelistic and unique tracks in this application. Users can create personalized playlists and receive customized recommendations for sounds and music. You can also add your favorite artists and connect with fellow app users. Sound cloud is a cost-free application and compatible with Android & iOS devices. Unfortunately, SoundCloud is not available on Roku Channel Store. Keep reading to learn how to get Soundcloud on Roku.
- SoundCloud allows you to create your own personalized playlist.
- You can access a huge variety of songs in different genres.
- Follow all your favorite artists or other listeners to get their playlist.
- With SoundCloud, you can customize recommendations for songs and music.
- You can also Enable Dark Mode on SoundCloud to start using the app without irritation during the night.
How to Access SoundCloud on Roku through Musiclouds
SoundCloud on Roku can be accessed through the Musiclouds app, an audio channel available on the Roku Channel Store to install.
Quick Guide: On Roku TV Home, select Search > Browse for Musiclouds > Click +Add Channels > Click Ok to launch > Go to My Channel > Tap SoundCloud to access.
Note – If you want a dedicated music app, install Spotify on Roku and enjoy playing all your favorite tracks and podcasts.
1. Connect the Roku device to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Using the Roku remote, press the home button to go to the Homepage.
3. Navigate to the Search option and then select it.
4. Type Musiclouds on the search bar and pick from the search results.
5. Click the +Add channel button on the screen.
6. Install the app and click the OK button to launch the Musiclouds app.
7. Go to My channels in the Musiclouds app and select the SoundCloud icon.
8. Now, you can stream your favorite SoundCloud library.
Alternative Way to Install Musicloud on Roku
As an alternate way, you can install the SoundCloud app from the Roku website.
1. Go to the Roku Channel Website and click on the Sign-in option in the right corner of the screen.
2. Sign in with your Roku account details and click Submit.
3. Now, in the search field, enter Musiclouds.
4. Select the app and click the +Add Channel option.
5. The app will reflect automatically on your Roku TV within a few hours.
How to Screen Mirror Soundcloud to Roku TV
You can screen mirror Roku from your Phone or PC to get SoundCloud. All you need is to ensure that Roku and your phone or PC are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
1. On the homepage of your TV, go to Settings > System.
2. Select the Screen mirroring mode.
3. Choose either Prompt/Always Allow option.
How to Mirror SoundCloud using Android Device
1. Open the Settings app on your phone.
2. Select the Bluetooth and device connection.
3. Enable the cast option and select your Roku device from the suggestions. Allow permission to mirror your Android screen.
4. Now, install the SoundCloud app from the Play Store.
5. Once installed, play and mirror the audio track you want.
How to AirPlay SoundCloud using iOS
1. Install the SoundCloud app from the App Store on your iPhone/ iPad.
2. Now, go to the Notification center and click on the Screen Mirroring option.
3. Select your Roku device from the list to connect.
4. Then, launch the app and sign in with your account details.
5. Start streaming any title on SoundCloud from your Roku device.
How to Cast SoundCloud using PC
1. Visit SoundCloud’s official website https://soundcloud.com/ using the Chrome browser on a PC.
2. Select Sign in and provide your account login credentials.
3. Choose to play any of your favorite music.
4. Now, right-click on the page and select the Cast option.
5. Select your Roku device and press the Cast tab option under Sources.
6. Once the connection is made, the chosen song will play on your Roku TV.
Other Supported Devices
It is compatible with other devices like
Due to the non-availability of SoundCloud on the channel store, these are the two methods that you can use to play SoundCloud music content on Roku.
No, there is no individual SoundCloud app for Roku streaming devices.
Yes, you can access SoundCloud on Roku through the Musiclouds app.
You can listen to music channels like Pandora, Spotify, iHeartRadio, etc.
Yes, you can listen to SoundCloud on PS4.
SoundCloud Go costs $4.99/ month with a 7-day free trial. You can cancel your SoundCloud subscription anytime you wish.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Add and Watch BBC iPlayer on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install and Activate ITV Hub on Firestick
- How to Stream FIFA World Cup 2022 on Panasonic Smart TV
- How to Watch Fox Sports on Vizio Smart TV
- How to Watch TSN on Chromecast Connected TV
- How to Watch FIFA World Cup on Sharp Smart TV
- How to Jailbreak Apple TV 4K, 4, 3, 2, 1 
- How to Cancel HBO Max Subscription on Roku
- How to Download and Install Popcorn Time on Mac 
- 12 Best IPTV Providers to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022