- The Typhoon TV app can be sideloaded on Android devices using its APK file.
After breaking my purse on subscription-based streaming platforms, I decided to use free streaming apps. I researched more than 100 articles and used 70+ free apps. After extensive research, I got the Typhoon TV app.
Though the Typhoon TV app is not officially available on the Play Store, it can be sideloaded on most Android-based devices using its APK file. As I’m using an Android smartphone, Firestick, and an Android Smart TV, I have structured this article based on these three devices. If you happen to use any of these three devices, use the installation guide mentioned here and stream movies & series for free.
How to Install Typhoon TV on an Android Smartphone / Tablet
To ease the installation process, I have used the Chrome browser on your Android smartphone. You are open to use any browser on your smartphone or tablet.
1. Open the Settings menu on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Tap the Apps option. You will get all the installed apps. Choose the Chrome browser.
3. Scroll down to the Advanced option and tap the Install Unknown Apps feature.
4. Enable the Allow from this source toggle.
5. Now, open the Chrome browser and enter the Typhoon TV APK link (https://bit.ly/3FsSCap).
6. The APK file will be downloaded. Go to the Downloads folder and tap the APK file.
7. Click the Install button to get the app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
8. Open the app and stream all the video content for free.
How to Download Typhoon TV on Firestick
To get the Typhoon APK on Firestick, you need to use third-party installers. I used the ever-reliable Downloader app. If you want, you can use any of the third-party installers on the Amazon App Store.
1. Install the Downloader app on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, go to the Settings menu.
3. Choose My Fire TV and select the Developer Options.
4. Tap the Install Unknown Apps and select the Downloader app.
5. Enable the Install Unknown Apps toggle for the Downloader app.
6. Then, open the Downloader app and enter the Typhoon TV APK URL (https://bit.ly/3FsSCap).
7. Then, click the Go button to download the APK file.
8. After that, tap the Install button to get the app on your Firestick.
9. Open the Typhoon app and watch all the video content for free.
How to Install Typhoon TV on Android TV
Similar to Firestick, you have to use third-party installers on Android TV to download the Typhoon TV APK file.
1. Open the Play Store on your Android TV and search for the Downloader app.
2. Select the app and tap the Install button to get the Downloader app on your Android TV.
3. Then, go to the Android TV Settings menu and choose the Device Preferences option.
4. Select the Security & Restrictions feature and tap the Install Unknown Apps toggle.
5. Choose the Downloader app and enable the toggle.
6. Now, open the Downloader app and enter the Typhoon APK URL (https://bit.ly/3FsSCap).
7. Tap the Go button to get the APK file. Then, click the Install button.
8. After the installation, tap the Open button to launch the Typhoon TV app on your TV.
9. Choose your favorite movie and stream all the video content.
How to Use the Typhoon TV App
For this demonstration purpose, I used the Firestcik app. The Android app also has the same UI. You can use any device at your convenience.
1. When you launch the Typhoon TV app for the first time, you need to grant permission to read your local files. Tap Allow on the pop-up displayed on the screen.
2. Click OK on the Changelog window.
3. Select the media player that you want. As I have the MX Player app on Firestick, I chose the MX Player. You are open to choose any one of the four options.
4. On the next screen, click Accept to agree with the disclaimer of Typhoon TV.
5. Now, you will see the home page of the app on the screen. Select and stream the media that you want.
Is Typhoon TV Still Working
Yes, the Typhoon APK is still working on Android devices without any issues. A week before, the Typhoon domain is not working for many users. However, after a week, the service changed its domain and working flawlessly in the new domain.
No, the Typhoon TV app is not compatible with Roku devices.
No, Typhoon TV is not a legal platform. We recommend using powerful VPNs like NordVPN when streaming the app.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Reset PS5 to Factory Settings
- How to Connect PS5 Controller to Android Phones, TV & Google TV
- How to Connect PS5 Controller to Windows PC
- How to Connect PS5 Controller to iPhone, iPad, Mac & Apple TV
- How to Add and Activate Crunchyroll on PS5
- How to Install and Watch Funimation on PS5
- Spotify on PS5: How to Listen to Music & Playlist While Gaming
- How to Install and Set Up Twitch on PS5
- How to Install ESPN on PS5 [Easy Guide]
- How to Turn Off Voice Assistant on PS5