- Udemy is not available in the Amazon App Store of Firestick or Fire TV.
- You can sideload the Udemy app on Firestick using Downloader or ES File Explorer.
- You can also stream the Udemy videos on Fire TV using the screen mirroring method.
Udemy is one of the most popular learning destinations for students and professionals, offering nearly 10,000+ courses. Unfortunately, the Udemy app is not available for Firestick. But you can install Udemy by sideloading the APK file of the app using ES File Explorer or Downloader on Firestick.
Alternatively, you can mirror your Android Phone screen on Firestick and can stream the Udemy videos on your Fire TV.
In this article, we have covered all the possible methods to get Udemy on Firestick.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Get Udemy on Firestick Using Downloader
1. Connect the Firestick to your TV and turn it ON.
2. Select the Find icon and choose the Search bar.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar.
4. Choose Downloader from the search results and hit the Get or Download icon to download the app on Firestick.
5. Return to the Home screen and hit Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps.
6. Select the Downloader app and turn it On.
Note: For those who use old Firestick OS, choose Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Apps from Unknown Sources → ON.
7. Go to the Home screen and select the Downloader app. If a pop-up appears asking if Downloader is allowed to access files on your device, select Allow.
8. Next, enter the Udemy APK (bit.ly/45Ned8W) link in the URL box and choose Go. Using the same link, you can sideload Udemy APK on Android TV.
9. The Udemy APK file will start downloading.
10. Select Install to install the Udemy app and click Open to launch it on your Firestick.
11. Sign in to start learning Udemy courses on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
How to Download Udemy on Firestick using ES File Explorer
If you have a premium version of ES File Explorer, you can easily sideload the Udemy app on your device.
Ensure you are using the latest version of ES File Explorer on Firestick. Next, check whether you have enabled the Install Unknown Apps for ES File Explorer.
Go to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable ES File Explorer.
1. Open the ES File Explorer app.
2. On the Home screen, select Downloader.
3. Select New+ in the bottom menu to enter the APK URL.
4. Add the Udemy APK URL in the Path field, and type Udemy as Name.
5. Select Download Now. The APK file will be downloaded.
6. Click Open File and choose Install.
7. Again, tap the Install button to download the app.
8. Finally, select Open to launch the Udemy application and log in to your account to stream course videos.
How to Screen Mirror Udemy on Firestick
1. Connect your Firestick and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
2. Launch your Firestick device. Long-press the Home button on your Firestick remote till a new screen shows up.
3. Choose Mirroring from the options, and the name of your Firestick device will appear on the screen.
4. Turn On your Smartphone.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and hit the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Firestick device, and your Smartphone screen will mirror your Firestick device.
7. Launch the Google Play Store and download the Udemy app.
8. Choose video courses on Udemy and enjoy watching them on Firestick.
How to Create an Account on Udemy
1. Open your web browser and search Udemy.
2. Go to the Udemy Official Website in the browser.
3. Choose the Sign-up option.
4. Enter the details like Name, Email, Password, and click Sign up.
5. Once done, your Udemy account will be created.
- A large library of classes, lectures, and courses is available.
- Download your courses to watch them offline.
- You can watch the courses on the big screen.
- Instructors update courses at no extra cost.
- You can assess your learning with the Quiz in the courses.
How Much Does Udemy Cost
Udemy offers individual courses and personal plans to users. The pricing of individual courses generally ranges from $19.99 to $199.99. Apart from that, you can choose the Personal plan that costs $16.58/month and covers almost 8000+ courses.
If you run an organization, you can prefer the Udemy Business Plan.
Other Installation Guides
Apart from the Firestick, you can install Udemy on other streaming devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Udemy doesn’t have an official app for Amazon Fire TV.
Udemy doesn’t charge instructors. Instructors are paid based on the revenue share model.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.