Nowadays, using streaming services to watch live TV channels have become a popular trend. Since they are less expensive than the traditional cable/satellite methods, more people have opted for streaming services. Among them, IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) is one of the digital media services which streams the live TV channels through the internet. On the other hand, Nvidia Shield is one of the Android-based digital media players that converts your LED TV into an Android TV. By installing IPTV on Nvidia Shield, you can experience best live TV streaming on the bigger screens. If you’re new to Nvidia Shield, watch the space below to know how to install IPTV on Nvidia Shield.
Related: How to install IPTV on Apple TV?
How to install IPTV on Nvidia Shield TV?
Since Nvidia Shield is an Android-based digital media player, you can download IPTV player directly from the Play Store.
#1: Turn on your Nvidia Shield and open Google Play Store.
#2: Type IPTV Smarters Pro on the search bar and enter the search icon.
#3: From the search results, select the application which comes with the developer name of WHMCS SMARTERS.
#4: Select Install to start the installation process.
#5: Within a few minutes, the application will be installed on your Nvidia Shield TV.
You may also like: Best IPTV Players for Windows PC/Laptop
How to Setup IPTV on Nvidia Shield TV?
After installing the IPTV Smarters Pro, you need to carry out few more procedures to watch live TV channels on Nvidia Shield.
#1: Launch the installed IPTV Smarters Pro app.
#2: Tap Accept to agree with the Terms and Conditions.
#3: Now select Add New User.
#4: Select Load Your Playlist or File/URL.
#5: Now you need to configure your IPTV service credentials.
- If you received the Playlist file from the service provider, select FILE option -> Enter a name for your Playlist -> Tap Browse -> navigate to the location where you saved the playlist file -> select the Playlist file -> Tap Add User.
- If you received the M3U URL from the service provider, select M3U URL -> Enter a name for your Playlist -> Enter the URL that you received -> Tap Add User.
#6: Within a
#7: That’s it. Play your favorite Live TV channel and enjoy streaming on the bigger screen.
That’s it. This is how you have to watch Live TV channels on Nvidia Shield connected TV devices. There are so many IPTV players available on the
Thank you for visiting Techfollows.com. For further queries and feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
- How to Download Movies Using uTorrent (2019)?
- GTA: San Andreas Cheat Codes for PC, Xbox and PlayStation
- Pluto TV for Firestick – Installation Guide With Screenshots
- Top 10 Best Dropbox Alternatives for File Management (September 2019)
- How to install Netflix on Nintendo Switch?
- How to Use Facebook Live? [Updated 2019]
- How to Cast Apple Music to Chromecast?
- How to Use ExpressVPN on Apple TV?
- Best Google Alternatives | Top Search Engines (September 2019)
- How to Install Streamline Build on Kodi 18.4 Leia?
IPTV4 months ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC [Updated 2019]
FireStick6 months ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App for Firestick? 2019
Android7 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android | 2019 Latest
How to2 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku? 2019 Updated
FireStick7 months ago
How to Install Sky Go on Firestick? [Updated 2019]
FireStick6 months ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick? Updated 2019
Chromecast8 months ago
How to cast IPTV on Chromecast? 
How to6 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV on Samsung Smart TV?