- You can install the ITVX addon from the Kodi Repository.
I have a premium subscription for ITVX, as with other streaming apps. To reduce my smartphone apps, I opted for Kodi and installed official add-ons. When searching for an ITVX addon for Kodi, I found that the addon is available on the Kodi Addon Repository under the name viwX, which was developed by Dimitri Kroon. I came to know about this addon on the GitHub page.
If you want to replace the ITVX app with its addon, you can go for the viwX addon. In this guide, I’ve mentioned how to install the ITVX Kodi addon.
Repository: Kodi Addon Repository.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
Features of ITV Addon:
- ITV addon has more than 20+ popular UK live TV channels and 100+ movies.
- All the content in the ITV addon is classified under different categories, such as Children, Comedy, Entertainment, Drama, Soaps, Factual, Films, News, and Sports.
- ITV addon has a separate section for streaming news content.
- You can watch the videos in HD quality on the ITV add-on.
- Most of the videos in the ITV add-on have subtitle support.
📌 Important: ITV Player Addon can be accessed only in the UK. If you reside outside the UK, use a VPN on Kodi to get ITV Addon in your region.
How to Download ITV Player Addon on Kodi
1. Open the Kodi app on your device. If you have the older version, update the Kodi app to its latest version.
2. Click the Settings icon on the Kodi app.
3. On the Settings menu, choose the Add-ons tile.
4. Select the Kodi Add-on Repository from the list.
5. On the next screen, select the Video Add-ons option.
6. Scroll down and select the viwX addon.
7. Now, tap the Install button to install the viwX (ITVX) Kodi addon.
8. Once the installation is completed, you will get a notification for the same.
How to Use ITVX Addon on Kodi
1. After the installation, tap the Configure button on the ITVX addon page.
2. Click the ITVX Account button and click the Sign In button.
3. Enter your ITVX username and click the OK button.
4. Then, enter your password and click the OK button.
5. If the login is successful, you will get the Login Successfull screen.
6. Now, tap the Open button to launch the ITVX addon.
7. Choose any of the video titles and play it on the Kodi app.
Alternate Way to Get ITVX Kodi Addon
If you can’t find the viwX addon on the Kodi Repository, you need to use a third-party repository to get the addon.
Install Noobs and Nerds Repository
1. Click the Settings icon on the Kodi home page.
2. Select the File Manager tile.
3. Double-click Add Source.
4. On the add source page, click <None>.
5. Enter the source URL (http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/) and click OK.
6. Name the source as nanrepo and click OK.
7. Get back to the home page and click Add-ons.
8. Click the Module icon located at the top-right.
9. Select Install from Zip file.
10. Navigate and select the nanrepo source that you added before.
11. Click the zip file named noobsandnerds Repo(2.0).zip.
Download ITV Hub Kodi Addon
1. Within a few minutes, the repo will be installed on your Kodi. Now, click Install from Repository.
2. Click the noobsandnerds Repository.
3. Click Video add-ons.
4. Scroll down and select ITV.
5. On the addon info page, hit the Install to download the addon on Kodi.
6. Within a few minutes, the addon will be installed. Now, launch the add-on and stream your favorite TV shows and movies.
3 Best Alternatives to ITV Kodi Addon
The top 3 alternatives to the ITV addon are discussed below.
BBC iPlayer Addon
Like the ITV addon, this addon can be accessed only in the UK. It comprises video content from all the BBC channels. BBC iPlayer addon is completely free to use. With this addon, you can stream movies and TV shows in different quality formats. You can download this addon from the official Kodi repository.
UKTV Play Addon
UKTV Play Addon is a popular addon in the UK. This addon consists of movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more. The videos in the UKTV Play Addon are classified under different categories based on their genre. This addon is not available in the Kodi repository. You need to install this addon from the BludhavenGrayson Repository.
cCloud TV Addon
cCloud TV Kodi Addon is one of the best alternatives to ITV Kodi Addon. It primarily has TV channels from the US and UK. Like the BBC iPlayer addon, you can watch all the content in the cCloud TV addon for free. You can download this addon from the cCloud Repository.
To watch British shows, you can install ITVX or BBC iPlayer Kodi addon.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.