Consumer News and Business Channel, shortly called CNBC, is a popular news channel that provides business and Finance related news in real-time. With CNBC, you can get the latest information about global stock markets and political news. This application is available on the Roku Channel Store, and you can download the CNBC application for free. You need to have a satellite or cable subscription to stream content on CNBC. CNBC is one of the best Roku channels for watching business and economic news.
How to Add CNBC Channel on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku TV or Roku-connected TV and connect it to a strong Wi-Fi connection.
2. On the Roku Home Screen, select the option Streaming Channels.
3. Navigate to the Search Channel option and click it.
4. Type CNBC on the search box.
4. Look for the CNBC app in the search results and tap it.
5. Hit the Add Channel button on the app’s description page. If prompted, tap OK.
6. After installing the app, select the Go to Channel button to launch the app.
Alternative Way to Install CNBC on Roku [Roku Website]
1. Navigate to the official Roku website from a browser on your PC.
2. Hit the Sign in button at the top and fill in the necessary login credentials. Make sure to log in to the same account that you are using on your Roku device.
3. After signing in, navigate to the search bar and type CNBC.
4. Choose CNBC from the search suggestions and click on the Add Channel button.
5. Enter your Roku PIN if prompted.
6. The CNBC app will be added to your Roku device after 24 hours. To add it immediately, update your Roku device.
How to Activate CNBC on Roku
1. Launch the CNBC app on your Roku TV or Roku-connected TV.
2. Note down the Activation Code displayed on the TV screen.
3. Open a browser on your PC or smartphone and visit the CNBC activation website.
4. Enter the Activation code on the box.
5. Hit the Go button and follow the on-screen instructions to activate the app.
6. Once activated, launch the CNBC app and watch your desired content on a big screen.
How to Watch CNBC Without Cable
In addition, you can stream CNBC content using the streaming apps below. Get a subscription to any of these services and watch all your favorite CNBC content in high quality.
★ Sling TV,
Frequently Asked Questions
No. You need to have a cable or satellite subscription to access CNBC content.
Yes. The CNBC app is available on the Roku Channel Store.
You can stream CNBC for free by registering a free trial to the streaming services like YouTube TV, Sling TV, etc.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch BritBox on Google TV
- How to Stream Foxtel Go on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Cast NBA on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Protect Your Device From Spy Apps
- The Growing Opportunities of Mobile Game Development
- Outlook vs. Thunderbird: In-Depth Comparison – 2022
- 7 Christmas Scams to Watch Out For
- How to Watch House of the Dragon on Firestick
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV
- How to Find Your Archived Messages on Messenger